Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What’s the most surprising thing your kids have said lately?

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 7:49 AM
  • 78 Replies

Kids often say funny, inspiring and even thought provoking things. 

What’s the most surprising thing your kids have said lately?

bouncing mom

by on May. 7, 2015 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AbbeysMom2013
by on May. 7, 2015 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I was reading dd a book the other day (she just turned two) and for some reason I was having issues spitting out the world burglar, dd looks at me and said it clear as day. I couldn't help but laugh.
celestegood
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Lately, nothing.  Although my seven year old answered for me the other day, to his little brother.  It made me laugh, because it was exactly what I was going to say!  lol

celestegood
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 11:11 AM

So adorable!

Quoting AbbeysMom2013: I was reading dd a book the other day (she just turned two) and for some reason I was having issues spitting out the world burglar, dd looks at me and said it clear as day. I couldn't help but laugh.

motherofzandz
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I neber know what is going to come out of these kids mouths lol. My 4 year olds new favorite word is duplicate. Everything is a duplicate lol.  

momofnatalie
by on May. 7, 2015 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

My 5 yr old said "is Daddy going to meet his girlfriend, the nurse?"  I said "what?"  She was referring to the nurse at my DH's doctor office, she likes to chat and she thought she was daddy's friend and she is a girl. 

jessicasmom1
by on May. 7, 2015 at 1:24 PM

since the birth of princess DD asked is it true Prince Charles had Princess Diana killed :-0

KRIZZ25
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 1:26 PM
MY SON SAID WHEN HE WAS PLAYING BALL THE BALL HIT HIM IN THE NUTS .
momofsixangels
by on May. 7, 2015 at 1:34 PM

Quoting momofnatalie:

My 5 yr old said "is Daddy going to meet his girlfriend, the nurse?"  I said "what?"  She was referring to the nurse at my DH's doctor office, she likes to chat and she thought she was daddy's friend and she is a girl. 

LOL

mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 7, 2015 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this
My youngest dd during the reading of one of her books, looks at me and says "this story is fascinating!"
mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 7, 2015 at 1:55 PM
Cute!! She was helping you out.

Quoting AbbeysMom2013: I was reading dd a book the other day (she just turned two) and for some reason I was having issues spitting out the world burglar, dd looks at me and said it clear as day. I couldn't help but laugh.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)