Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your kids asking for this Holiday Season?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:03 AM
  • 42 Replies

I won't be so narrow minded to assume everyone celebrates Christmas, so what are your kids asking for, for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, or whatever you celebrate?

:)

by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PartyOfGirls
by Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:12 AM

My almost 4 yr old has a long list of things she wants lol but the main things are:

Starlily Unicorn-she is getting it, but not till her bday in Feb

Barbies

Anna and Elsa doll-bought it

Hot wheels cars

Tablet

and a bunch of other things

dd 7 only asked for a Fart Gun, she does not play with toys, its so hard to buy for kids who don't play with toys. 

and dd 13 only asked for new nose studs/rings. 

I have bought numerous things for the kids, but I am not done yet! lol 

mom2jessnky
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:23 AM

I feel ya, once they stop playing with toys shopping for them is a pain in the butt! LOL.

My 2 (10 and almost 13) asked for a $15 iTunes Gift Card each, and my oldest would also like a new phone case... seriously guys? SERIOUSLY?!!? I mean don't get me wrong I'm glad you're not materialistic weasels here, but I have a big family, and there's only so much you can buy on iTunes.

They also have been asking for a trampoline since we went to Norway (everyone there has a trampoline, and they liked that) so DH and I bought them a trampoline as their big gift (found one on sale at Sports Authority and the price was too good to pass up), but I still need more things, and I need to give family ideas too... *sigh*  I've managed to get a few stocking stuffers for them as well.

I also have the fun (not) of trying to get stuff for my nephews (10 & 11) who ALSO don't play with toys anymore. At least my nieces are babies so they were easy. LOL.

Quoting PartyOfGirls:

My almost 4 yr old has a long list of things she wants lol but the main things are:

Starlily Unicorn-she is getting it, but not till her bday in Feb

Barbies

Anna and Elsa doll-bought it

Hot wheels cars

Tablet

and a bunch of other things

dd 7 only asked for a Fart Gun, she does not play with toys, its so hard to buy for kids who don't play with toys. 

and dd 13 only asked for new nose studs/rings. 

I have bought numerous things for the kids, but I am not done yet! lol 

Reina13
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:26 PM

Star Wars Remote Control BB-8
A Ukulele (go figure)
Beats Solo 2
Just Dance 2016
Inside Out Blu Ray 

Sydel
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 2:01 PM

Chubby Puppies, Baby Alive, American Girl Doll Accesories, LPS Playsets, 5ft stuffed unicorn (santa is getting that), and stupid dog that has puppies in it's belly.

The big one wants Just Dance 2016, Miku Hatsune stuff, make up, and gift cards to Sephora and Hot Topic.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 2:37 PM

The boys are still into Matchbox/Hot Wheels, Legos, Nerf, Star Wars, and Pokemon. Dh is getting tired of all of those items we have around the house, but they still play with all that stuff, and that's all they are into.

Dd, as usually, wants practically everything she sees. She still likes Frozen, but is more into Descendants. She also still likes Littlest Pet Shop, and, after playing with them at friends' houses, is asking for Shopkins. She'd love another American Girl doll, but dh and I have said no- she has 2, plus an Our Generation doll. I was lucky to talk dh in to a brand new AG doll last year; there's no way he'd go for another one this year.

A_McCool
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 2:53 PM

They both want a violn.

shellybird
by Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 2:53 PM

My DD list is LOL funny!!!

#1 a Puppy

#2 I-Pad

#3 Smart Board like a School

#4 A bigger House

and it goes on from there

The funny thing about her list is that she must have read my list because #4 was #1 on mine ;)

jamianne
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 3:16 PM

What *aren't* they asking for!  *lol*  

They both want new bikes.  DS wants nerf guns, Legos, a PC with Minecraft loaded, a copy of the Oxford Dictionary, and his usual assortment of STEM toys/kits.  DD wants a Frozen bedding set, Legos, earrings, a volcano kit, drawing/colouring stuff, and anything pick, purple, and/or sparkly!

my2boys411
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 3:22 PM
My boys want a lot lol..Buy they loved to have a terrain twister it's a remote control car..My youngest is into Paw Patrol and Blaze and the monster machines...My oldest likes the black ops games and anything nerf...But I think my youngest would b more happier with an empty box to play with hahaha
mom2jessnky
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 3:57 PM

My oldest's birthday is a month after Christmas, and we have hot cash good in January (right before her birthday) so she's getting a shopping spree there for her birthday.

Also, apparently anime is leaking into my brain because I know who Miku Hatsune is. :-/

Quoting Sydel:

Chubby Puppies, Baby Alive, American Girl Doll Accesories, LPS Playsets, 5ft stuffed unicorn (santa is getting that), and stupid dog that has puppies in it's belly.

The big one wants Just Dance 2016, Miku Hatsune stuff, make up, and gift cards to Sephora and Hot Topic.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)