Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Elementary School Kids! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

welcome

Welcome to Elementary School Kids!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. You can reply to any posts and/or start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and feel free to join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How many kids do you have?

2. What grades are they in?

3. Do they attend a public, private, charter or home school?

4. Are they involved in any sports or activities outside of school?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on Elementary School Kids & CafeMom!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 1, 2016 at 1:23 PM
Replies (231-232):
mom2twoboys41
Rain since last week,rain this week,and rain next week,when will it end?
Today at 3:55 PM
by New Member on Jan. 30, 2018 at 10:47 AM
I have 2 children who are both special needs. One has type 1 diabetes and adhd and my youngest has autism and adhd. My oldest likes to play video games and is an avid gamer, my youngest likes model cars and to build with legos,he also likes matchbox cars. I like to hunt and fish, and go 4 wheeling. I am a true country girl. I also love making new friends =) and if u make a friend with me you make a good friend for life. I love to read, knit and cook. I also like to clip coupons, get bargains and save money. I love to clean house, (some say I'm a bit ocd with it) but that's fine with me. I love to watch anime and play video games,I love to laugh and have a good time with my kids and family.I'm also a christian and i sing on the Praise and Worship team,as well as help teach in sunday school. So that is pretty much me in a nut shell. Want to know anything else feel free to ask. I have a 13 yr old and a 10 yr old my 10 yr old is in elementary school, and we are from WV, my name is Jami.
BrookeDanielle
by New Member on Feb. 10, 2018 at 9:24 PM

1. How many kids do you have? 

2. What grades are they in? 
9, 6, 4, 2, 2 and my youngest is 4 so not in school yet

3. Do they attend a public, private, charter or home school? 
They go to a public school

4. Are they involved in any sports or activities outside of school? 
They play hockey, baseball and soccer

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)