Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mythbusters...

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 11:26 PM
  • 56 Replies

Do y'all watch it? We are watching an episode from a couple of days ago and it's cracking us up. They have blown up fruits and veggies and now they are trying to fry shrimp by shooting it through a cannon. I'm so sad it is going off the air.. this show and How It's Made have really made Lilly love science. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Jan. 23, 2016 at 11:26 PM
I've never heard of it.
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Jan. 23, 2016 at 11:27 PM
Bump
LaughCryLive
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 11:28 PM
I have never really liked the show. I did find it funny my nursing instructor took this show as a reliable source but not cnn. Whatever. Lol
mcginnisc
by Claire on Jan. 23, 2016 at 11:48 PM

Quoting diaperstodating: I've never heard of it.

It's a science show. The hosts try to prove whether myths are plausible or not. They are amazingly smart guys. It is going off the air after 13 years and it's a bummer. 

Claire

mcginnisc
by Claire on Jan. 23, 2016 at 11:50 PM

Quoting LaughCryLive: I have never really liked the show. I did find it funny my nursing instructor took this show as a reliable source but not cnn. Whatever. Lol

We love it. I love that they make science fun. My 10 year old loves science because of watching them use chemistry and physics so much to prove whether things can be done or not. 

Claire

Impressionists
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 11:54 PM
This.

Quoting diaperstodating: I've never heard of it.
PinkButterfly66
by on Jan. 24, 2016 at 12:01 AM

Loved it until they dropped Tory, Grant and Kari from the show.  I stopped watching it because they dropped them.  I'll bet a lot of loyal viewers did too.  

robynjavan7104
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 12:26 AM
I used to watch it all the time but I haven't seen it in years
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 8:08 AM

We love it too.  I haven't watched it recently, and rarely watch it "live", mostly during marathons.  I'd much rather watch something like Mythbusters than something like the Bachelor.  I'm just a dork like that.  lol

LaughCryLive
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 8:24 AM
Just not my thing. I love science and love various science based shows but for some reason I have never cared for this one. We are usually more interested in medical science. DD'S favorite show is Monsters Inside Me.

Quoting mcginnisc:

Quoting LaughCryLive: I have never really liked the show. I did find it funny my nursing instructor took this show as a reliable source but not cnn. Whatever. Lol

We love it. I love that they make science fun. My 10 year old loves science because of watching them use chemistry and physics so much to prove whether things can be done or not. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)