Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend plans?

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 4:18 PM
  • 34 Replies

Anything fun on the docket for this weekend ladies? 

Karli has Karate boot camp from 5:30-7:30 tonight and Lilly has Black belt practice from 6:30-7:30 tonight so I will be hanging out at the Dojo for a bit. 

Tomorrow, Heath is running a 10k and will be gone for a bit in the morning since it is an hour away. I am going to take the girls clothes shopping for summer since they have 1 pair of shorts each and it is officially warm here as today it was 80. We might get together with our friends tomorrow evening but I won't know until Dh is home from the race as he will be running it with them. 

Sunday is Church. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momtimesx4
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 4:56 PM

Depends on the weather.  Supposed to be sunny, so maybe the pool.

cowboygal
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:02 PM
Dd is having a sleepover tomorrow here with a friend, dh has to work. The weather is finally warming up. Heat wave of 56 tomorrow. But then the weather is going to get cold again. Spring in Upper Michigan. Might go to the playground tomorrow when dd friend gets here.
balagan_imma
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:07 PM
DS2 just fenced in his first national tournament. Wasn't quite the results he was hoping for, but not horrible. He's just used to gold medals our city, so it's good to compete in a different setting. He seems to be dealing with it pretty well.
Since it's supposed to be nice tomorrow, and we don't leave until Sunday, we might find a nice hike and do some touristy things. And ice cream therapy, per his older sister.
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:27 PM
Sleeping in and relaxing on Saturday.
Church on Sunday.
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:10 PM

Fish fry again tonight. Ds1 is working it again for service hours. Ds2 wanted to work it again, but was home Wed and Thurs with a bad cold, and I don't think him coughing over the placemats and silverware would be a good idea : )

Ds2 and dh have a Fishing merit badge meeting tomorrow morning.

Either tomorrow or Sun, we will be going to the Flower and Patio Show.

At some point, we'll go to church. One of the nice things about the Catholic church- we have a variety of Mass times to choose from : )

Ds1 has a bunch of schoolwork to catch up on. He flunked the first semester of US History and is doing a credit recover thing- he has until spring break to complete the program, and is behind on submnitting assignments.

MommyHuman
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:50 PM
Tomorrow DD and DS have bowling. This is the last game of the league until,May, when we start doing a family league. After bowling, will be helping DD get her science project ready for Tuesday's Science Fair. Sunday is church, possiable dinner at my mom's, and completing the board for science.
momtoBrenna
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:57 PM

Dd and dh are off to a Sci-fi/gaming convention tonight, all day tomorrow and part of Sunday that is near our house. Ds had his friend over tonight as he does most Fridays and he has to paint and assemble his cubscouts pinewood derby car this weekend. The derby check in is Friday the 18th and the derby is on the 19th. This is their last weekend before Spring Break starts next weekend. :) I need to do some laundry and cleaning and a bit of grocery shopping as well. 

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Mar. 11, 2016 at 9:30 PM
I have no Idea what is going on.
LovlyRita
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 1:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Today I was honored to attend Mrs Reagan's funeral. It's been a long and hectic week. I've stood for 8 hours letting 3,000 visitors pay their respects to her, sat in dark parking lots as media left and ran into John Stamos enough times he could have called me a stalker. This weekend, I report back to work tomorrow to catch up on my "regular" job and Sunday I will be sleeping in.

*I am in all black, closest to the camera. Mrs Obama's motorcade was driving by. Damn she is tall.
mcginnisc
by Claire on Mar. 12, 2016 at 6:50 AM

Quoting momtimesx4:

Depends on the weather.  Supposed to be sunny, so maybe the pool.

Nice! I keep telling Heath that our next house needs a pool. He says no because he doesn't want the upkeep. *boo*

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)