Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just For Fun: It's National Pet Day! Show Yours Off

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:30 PM
  • 22 Replies

It's National Pet Day!

Feel free to tell us about or show off your pets!

Here is the newest addition to our family. Ace the 9 week old Doberman puppy.

by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:35 PM

Mobile Photo

Here is DD with my German Shepherd Coco...
motherslove82
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:45 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

We just got out new ferret, Lily, a week ago (today!), so I have a ton of new pictures of her. I'll just post the best two and spare everyone. I feel like a mom with a new baby. Lol.

Our cat's name is Josie. She's really DD 13's cat. Dd had some issues with depression and anxiety from bullying. We got Josie for her for her birthday last year (we actually got her a couple of months before her birthday, in January). She has, literally, been a life-saver. They are best friends.

Sophie is MY dog (she technically belongs to the family, but she knows who Momma is). She is 10 years old and we have had her since she was 8 weeks old. She's my baby.

Betsie is DD 14's dog. She got her for her birthday 3 years ago and they are best buddies.
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:36 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

My furr Babies sorry so blurr.there names are Baby n Lucky n Little Mama.
mcginnisc
by Claire on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:05 PM

Kerry: Our crazy 1/2 Rat Terrier 1/2 Beagle

Socks with her favorite person

Squirt

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

mcginnisc
by Claire on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:06 PM

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Mobile Photo

Here is DD with my German Shepherd Coco...

I miss our Shepherd mix...she was the best! 

Coco is a gorgeous Shepherd!

Claire

mcginnisc
by Claire on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting motherslove82:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

We just got out new ferret, Lily, a week ago (today!), so I have a ton of new pictures of her. I'll just post the best two and spare everyone. I feel like a mom with a new baby. Lol. Our cat's name is Josie. She's really DD 13's cat. Dd had some issues with depression and anxiety from bullying. We got Josie for her for her birthday last year (we actually got her a couple of months before her birthday, in January). She has, literally, been a life-saver. They are best friends. Sophie is MY dog (she technically belongs to the family, but she knows who Momma is). She is 10 years old and we have had her since she was 8 weeks old. She's my baby. Betsie is DD 14's dog. She got her for her birthday 3 years ago and they are best buddies.

Dh has always wanted a ferret and I have always said absolutely not. I lose enough stuff without help from a little fur thief. LOL 

Our cats are supposedly the girls' cats...I take care of them the most  so they are more my kitties than the girls' cats..

The dog is a "family dog"...psshhh.. Lilly states quite adamantly that Kerrry is " Mom's dog". Yep...that dog is my tail. She wants to be wherever I am and absolutely knows who her mommy is. LOL 

Claire

mcginnisc
by Claire on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:10 PM

Quoting auntangelofsix:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

My furr Babies sorry so blurr.there names are Baby n Lucky n Little Mama.

Awww... I love kitties!

Claire

motherslove82
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:17 PM
Oh, yes. They definitely know who their person is.

Ferrets are awesome. They're like the best things about cats combined with the best things about dogs.

Quoting mcginnisc:

Quoting motherslove82:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

We just got out new ferret, Lily, a week ago (today!), so I have a ton of new pictures of her. I'll just post the best two and spare everyone. I feel like a mom with a new baby. Lol.

Our cat's name is Josie. She's really DD 13's cat. Dd had some issues with depression and anxiety from bullying. We got Josie for her for her birthday last year (we actually got her a couple of months before her birthday, in January). She has, literally, been a life-saver. They are best friends.

Sophie is MY dog (she technically belongs to the family, but she knows who Momma is). She is 10 years old and we have had her since she was 8 weeks old. She's my baby.

Betsie is DD 14's dog. She got her for her birthday 3 years ago and they are best buddies.

Dh has always wanted a ferret and I have always said absolutely not. I lose enough stuff without help from a little fur thief. LOL 

Our cats are supposedly the girls' cats...I take care of them the most  so they are more my kitties than the girls' cats..

The dog is a "family dog"...psshhh.. Lilly states quite adamantly that Kerrry is " Mom's dog". Yep...that dog is my tail. She wants to be wherever I am and absolutely knows who her mommy is. LOL 

mom2jessnky
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:26 PM

We have Scabbers (the rat), Hershey (bunny), Tizz & Tripod (Cats). All of them were rescues. Scabbers joined the crew yesterday. :)

mom2jessnky
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

CAT SNAKE!!!!!!!! I love Ferrets SOOOOO much.

Quoting motherslove82:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

We just got out new ferret, Lily, a week ago (today!), so I have a ton of new pictures of her. I'll just post the best two and spare everyone. I feel like a mom with a new baby. Lol. Our cat's name is Josie. She's really DD 13's cat. Dd had some issues with depression and anxiety from bullying. We got Josie for her for her birthday last year (we actually got her a couple of months before her birthday, in January). She has, literally, been a life-saver. They are best friends. Sophie is MY dog (she technically belongs to the family, but she knows who Momma is). She is 10 years old and we have had her since she was 8 weeks old. She's my baby. Betsie is DD 14's dog. She got her for her birthday 3 years ago and they are best buddies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)