Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting paroled

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 5:27 PM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this
I am getting paroled!!! The TEE test came back negative so they are now working on my discharge paperwork. I had that test at 3 amd the 2nd MRI at 1:30. They have no clue what caused it. Heath and I made the decision that we will start the Mediterranean diet tomorrow. I have to take it easy for the next month, see a cardiologist, my GP, and take some different meds now. We are going great home to celebrate that baby's birthday. We are not telling the girls. We are just going to surprise them.
Thanks for all of the prayers and well wishes. I will not be on anymore tonight as I am beyond exhausted...just wanted to update again since it was finally good news.
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 5:42 PM
I'm so glad to hear that!
Make sure you take it easy and don't push yourself too hard.
mom2jessnky
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 6:05 PM

Glad you're getting sprung from the joint. Hopefully they figure out what caused it, I think it would be scarier not knowing, but I'm an unrelenting high strung control freak. ;)

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Aug. 4, 2016 at 6:15 PM
3 moms liked this
That is great news!
I was also released from the hospital today. I had a baby boy on Monday.
GwenMB
by Gwen on Aug. 4, 2016 at 7:24 PM

I'm glad you get to go home! Have a great birthday celebration with Karli and get some rest!

LovlyRita
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 10:51 PM
I went back and read your other posts. How scary! Take care of yourself Claire. The new diet sounds good but think about lifestyle changes, and speak to a nutritionist not just a diet. Good Luck!
LovlyRita
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 10:51 PM
Congratulations!

Quoting diaperstodating: That is great news!
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:48 PM
Thank you!

Quoting LovlyRita: Congratulations!

Quoting diaperstodating: That is great news!
mcginnisc
by Claire on Aug. 5, 2016 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting wakymom: I'm so glad to hear that! Make sure you take it easy and don't push yourself too hard.

I will! I don't have any restrictions because I recovered so quickly after the drug they administered. My orders are to take it easy for the next 4 weeks. I am allowed to walk on the treadmill but that it is for right now. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

mcginnisc
by Claire on Aug. 5, 2016 at 8:19 AM

Quoting mom2jessnky:

Glad you're getting sprung from the joint. Hopefully they figure out what caused it, I think it would be scarier not knowing, but I'm an unrelenting high strung control freak. ;)

I was so glad to get out of there. I have bruises all over my arms from being poked. 

They never found out what caused it. They put a scope down my throat yesterday afternoon and everything was fine with my heart. The cardiologist said he found nothing wrong at all...no blockages, no problems with the veins, arteries, nothing...It's really hard not having an answer, but they did every test they could think of and there were no conclusions...

Claire

mcginnisc
by Claire on Aug. 5, 2016 at 8:20 AM

Quoting diaperstodating: That is great news! I was also released from the hospital today. I had a baby boy on Monday.

Congratulations! Your reason for being there was much more enjoyable! LOL 

Claire

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)