Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Daughters

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2017 at 9:10 AM
  • 26 Replies

Does your daughter's elementary school provide trash bins inside of each and every stall for all grade levels? If not do you know what bathrooms have them?

by on Sep. 25, 2017 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
B3autifulCha0s
by Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 9:59 AM
At my girls' school, they're in every stall in every girls bathroom.
mommyof11050307
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 10:23 AM
I'm not sure. I would think so. They don't allow parents in the kids bathrooms so I've never used them.
TrashCanCrouch
by Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 10:27 AM
In the stall in every bathroom.
TrashCanCrouch
by Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 10:28 AM
Where do parents use the bathroom when at the school? Lol we always use the same ones as the kids.. the teachers do too!

Quoting mommyof11050307: I'm not sure. I would think so. They don't allow parents in the kids bathrooms so I've never used them.
OrangeBalloon
by Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 10:30 AM

You know what? I have no idea. I remember seeing a large bin in like the main open area where the sinks are, but I don't recall a smaller bin in the stall. 

Happiness_now
by Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 11:33 AM

Quoting OrangeBalloon:

You know what? I have no idea. I remember seeing a large bin in like the main open area where the sinks are, but I don't recall a smaller bin in the stall. 

This is not something I have thought alot about until both of my daughters started their periods in elementary school.

CrazyMommy87
by Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 11:39 AM
Same here, I've never been in the kids bathroom. Kindergarten and first grade have private bathrooms in each classroom. Then there's the stall bathrooms for students only. Adults/teachers have separate bathrooms. The only way an adult is allowed in a bathroom is with another adult and they have to be males in the boys room or females in the girls room.

Quoting TrashCanCrouch: Where do parents use the bathroom when at the school? Lol we always use the same ones as the kids.. the teachers do too!

Quoting mommyof11050307: I'm not sure. I would think so. They don't allow parents in the kids bathrooms so I've never used them.
mommyof11050307
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:29 PM
There's one on the nurses office we have to use. If they catch you attempting to go in there they'll stop you. I think it's the dumbest rule.

Quoting TrashCanCrouch: Where do parents use the bathroom when at the school? Lol we always use the same ones as the kids.. the teachers do too!

jamianne
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 2:27 PM

DD's school has bathrooms in most of the classrooms with a trash bin inside of it.  I don't know about the hallway bathrooms.

PrincessAsmommy
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:20 PM

I'm not sure. There is only one set of bathrooms for the kids (gr 1-6) and I haven't really had a chance to check the bathroom out. I don't think they do since there aren't very many girls in that age group/maturity level (only 20 girls between grades 4 and 6 this year) and the need isn't high for something like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)