Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Different Christmas wish

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2017 at 8:30 PM
  • 8 Replies
My dd5 has always requested unusual things for gifts. This year when we asked ger what she wabted for Christmas she said "homework, so i can stay smart". What strange things have your kids asked for?
by on Dec. 25, 2017 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Khooks
by Jessica on Dec. 26, 2017 at 7:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol my son asked for mostly normal things but he also asked for a ghost in a box. I asked him and he said a real ghost inside a box so he can open it and scare people. Also asked for rocks from the moon.
2-point-doe
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2017 at 3:54 PM
3 moms liked this

A few years ago at the age of 6, dd asked santa for an art studio with specifications on what colors the walls should be painted and what types of supplies she should have in it. DH built her one.

aj_mom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2017 at 5:30 PM
1 mom liked this

DD 5 asked for a skateboard, a camera so she could take pictures on a Disney Cruise (we aren't planning one currently), puzzles, drums, and for Zeke (Elliott) and the other guy (Sean Lee) to play football.

Momof6.3e3h
by Member on Dec. 27, 2017 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this
When my oldest was in 1st grade he said he wanted his friend A to get power fixed so he could have a night light and not be scared.
Yes, I contacted his school, together with the principal and counselor we paid the families electric bill and added enough extra to pay for next 6 months.

Two years ago DS6 said "I want my classmate J to have his daddy out of jail and be home for Christmas." I casually mentioned it to his teacher found out J's dad is a corrections officer at the supermax prison about 30 miles away and had to work on Christmas Day.

My DD4 has only asked for normal things. Pretend food, tea set, sparkly shoes, chefs hat and apron to help me cook.
wamimsauthor
by on Dec. 27, 2017 at 5:43 PM
That’s so sweet the first one :)

Quoting Momof6.3e3h: When my oldest was in 1st grade he said he wanted his friend A to get power fixed so he could have a night light and not be scared.
Yes, I contacted his school, together with the principal and counselor we paid the families electric bill and added enough extra to pay for next 6 months.

Two years ago DS6 said "I want my classmate J to have his daddy out of jail and be home for Christmas." I casually mentioned it to his teacher found out J's dad is a corrections officer at the supermax prison about 30 miles away and had to work on Christmas Day.

My DD4 has only asked for normal things. Pretend food, tea set, sparkly shoes, chefs hat and apron to help me cook.
Momof6.3e3h
by Member on Dec. 27, 2017 at 5:49 PM
It made me feel happy to be able to help. We have been in that tight financial spot and my FIL wrote a check to tie us over until I found work and we paid him back.

BTW, A's dad got a great full time job and they are doing well now. :-)

Quoting wamimsauthor: That’s so sweet the first one :)

Quoting Momof6.3e3h: When my oldest was in 1st grade he said he wanted his friend A to get power fixed so he could have a night light and not be scared.

wamimsauthor
by on Dec. 27, 2017 at 5:50 PM
That’s awesome!

Quoting Momof6.3e3h: It made me feel happy to be able to help. We have been in that tight financial spot and my FIL wrote a check to tie us over until I found work and we paid him back.

BTW, A's dad got a great full time job and they are doing well now. :-)

Quoting wamimsauthor: That’s so sweet the first one :)

AidanTiarra
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2017 at 10:24 PM
I love that

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)