Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Naughty kids!

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2007 at 7:35 PM
  • 2 Replies
Today my daughter who is 3 had to go to work with me.I do after school care at my sons school.This horrible little girl who is in 1st grade.pushed my daughter.yelled at my daughter cussing at her.All because  Lillie my daughter wanted to share her treat with her.What is wrong here i stopped her and told her we do not act this way.She proceeds to yell at me.Telling me she hates me she walked away to my assistant flipping me the bird.When her mom came to pick her up i told her mother what she had done. she proceeds to tell me that I shouldnt of brought my daughter to school any way.Well i just sat there in disbelief.She tried to make her say she was sorry but she never did.She just stuck out her tongue at me.What would you do?The mother did nothing in my opinion.I wanted to quit and say forget this.But didnt i just finished my day a little sad.
by on Mar. 21, 2007 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jenfer78
by on Mar. 21, 2007 at 7:38 PM
Kids like that were actually my biggest fear in sending my daughter to Kindergarten this year.  Luckily, everyone in her class seems fairly well behaved.
kbh2
by on Mar. 21, 2007 at 9:06 PM
i am an assistant director at a child care/learning center.  there is no way that i would have allowed that child to speak and/or act that way towards me.  that would have warranted a phone call--not wait until mom came.  and if that sort of attitude continued with mom there--she would have been suspended, if not disenrolled!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN