Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Helpful website

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2007 at 11:53 PM
  • 3 Replies
My daughter loves this website.  Thought I'd pass it on if you hadn't heard about it already

www.starfall.com
by on Mar. 24, 2007 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hipmomof2
by on Mar. 25, 2007 at 12:37 AM
My daughter also LOVES this website!  It is so helpful with learning the alphabet, letter sounds, and reading!  Plus she gets to play with calenders and other fantastic learning tools!
powerof4
by on Mar. 25, 2007 at 1:05 PM
It is a great site and I have added it to the list of links and resources sticky I have at the top! If you haven't already checked out the post, I would highly recommend it, there are lots of great sites there!

Again, in the future if anyone has a site I missed (I have spent many a hour, putting these links together), then send me a message with the site name and link and I will be happy to add it to this list instead of creating a new post for every website we come across.  This keeps it all in one place and there is no hunting around in the back pages of the history for a page you remember seeing here.

Thanks!
Nikki
swnzmom
by on Mar. 25, 2007 at 1:53 PM
I went on the website.....my 6 year old son has already been on it twice and my 3 year old daughter loves it as well.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)