Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kinda frustated

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:37 AM
  • 4 Replies

The school was so un organized with the bus routes it not funny !! they didn't have the information for me at registration and so I called the transportation officeand they told me 2 buses near our house she could ride ok well then th school sends a note hcme telling what bus to ride for our apt and the oapts next to us so anyway come to find out this morning they  both go to both apts and one is for 3-5th graders and the other is kinder -2 nd why didn't they tell me this ? I like that idea of two diffrent busesso the little ones don't get trampled on by the older kids i just wish they would havetold me this and the right bus!!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Ann7227
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:48 AM

It is a mess the first week. Heck the first day a bus left kids at bus stops. He got all messed up with the stops. So some got school a hour later.  So it happens.

RaggedyAnne
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 6:47 PM

In the district, I live in some Bus Drivers either call the morning of the first day of schol & some do not call @ all. The parents wind up calling the district asking when  or if their kids will be picked up. Some drivers have the audacity to tell the district they called the parents, remember there is caller id, that does not lie. school bus

TKaboni
by on Sep. 10, 2009 at 12:31 PM

We had issues with the bus too even after they just hired someone to handle all the bus scheduling and routes and not a thing was changed, fixed, or improved on from the issues they had last year.  The first day of school, my son was on the bus for about 1 1/2 hours even though his daycare (where he gets dropped off after school) is only 5 minutes from the school.  In the morning, there is a bus that has been across the street sitting at the gas station from 7:20 when I get to the bus stop until I leave at 7:35 and is still sitting there. 

Supermommy23
by on Sep. 11, 2009 at 11:13 AM

This is why the buses here runs the routes 1-2 weeks before school reopens. well atleast the company we use to deal with.

I love the idea of 2 dif buses, wish theyhad that when my kids use to use the bus. cause those big kids were mean.

Triple A Photography
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)