Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OH NO HE DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:57 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 242 Total Views

I was FURIOUS with Lucky today!!!!!! I mean, MORE than furious!!! He calls out Elizabeths name while he and Sam are just about to have sex, and when she gets upset HE has the nerve to say "well, you went after Karpovs attorney and that put you in close proximity with Jason"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? So because she ALMOST DIED and Jason found her and brought her back to LUCKY... She's somehow to blame for him calling her another womans name?????

WTF is wrong with that MORON???

I have never really had an issue with Lucky until today!

Now I really hope that he and Liz get back together and run off to who cares where so I don't have to deal with either one of them!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TristansMom440
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:23 PM

Yeah, that totally ticked me off, too!  I was like....wait...did he really just say that??  Give me a break!  What a jerk-face!!!

my5monsters
by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:42 PM

I know!! I had to rewind and make sure I didn't miss something!

I get that his wife had an affair and had a SON with Jason, but that was NOT Sam! And she does not deserve to hear how she USE to be with Jason and so therefore Lucky has issues.... that just made Lucky look really pathetic!

Quoting TristansMom440:

Yeah, that totally ticked me off, too!  I was like....wait...did he really just say that??  Give me a break!  What a jerk-face!!!

NikkiS78
by Group Admin on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:56 PM

I had to rewind to make sure I heard it right!!!   How could he be thinking about that bobble-headed toothpick when he was with Sam????!!!???  I wanted to choke him throught the TV screen, lol.

JaSam Fans - http://www.cafemom.com/group/SamJason4ever

Are you Anti-Liz?  Join the Liz bashing fun!! - http://www.cafemom.com/group/antielizabeth

Finally!!  A Group for REAL GH Fans!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/REALGHFANS

bleuidgramma
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:31 PM

Duh!  That was pretty stupid!  The writer's must be leading up to mass coupling confusion again.  LOl.  I missed it and will miss it until at least Monday.  You girls are my lifeline to GH.  Is anyone else having trouble with their new "digital box" lately?  I'm losing signal and it's driving me nuts during GH!

nancy0705
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:39 PM

Quoting my5monsters:

I was FURIOUS with Lucky today!!!!!! I mean, MORE than furious!!! He calls out Elizabeths name while he and Sam are just about to have sex, and when she gets upset HE has the nerve to say "well, you went after Karpovs attorney and that put you in close proximity with Jason"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? So because she ALMOST DIED and Jason found her and brought her back to LUCKY... She's somehow to blame for him calling her another womans name?????

Now I really hope that he and Liz get back together and run off to who cares where so I don't have to deal with either one of them!

Jennifer, now you I love you girl! But no Lucky CAN NOT go back to Elizabeth. I cant believe Lucky was so stupid today...I think Lucky is being so stupid getting all high and mighty with Sam. She is trying so hard to help Spin, but instead of understanding that he has to be such an asshole...If he's not careful he id going to lose Sam.

my5monsters
by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:58 PM

Well, between the posts and the updates that mom177 does, we'll have you covered till you get it all straightened out!

Quoting bleuidgramma:

Duh!  That was pretty stupid!  The writer's must be leading up to mass coupling confusion again.  LOl.  I missed it and will miss it until at least Monday.  You girls are my lifeline to GH.  Is anyone else having trouble with their new "digital box" lately?  I'm losing signal and it's driving me nuts during GH!

my5monsters
by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:00 PM

LOL... Lucky and Liz belong together... really. They look cute together and they actually have some chemistry.... I really don't think that this crisis is going to be what brings Jason and Liz together,,,, if anything, it will push them even further!

Quoting nancy0705:

Quoting my5monsters:

Jennifer, now you I love you girl! But no Lucky CAN NOT go back to Elizabeth. I cant believe Lucky was so stupid today...I think Lucky is being so stupid getting all high and mighty with Sam. She is trying so hard to help Spin, but instead of understanding that he has to be such an asshole...If he's not careful he id going to lose Sam.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)