Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOO-HOO!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:58 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 180 Total Views

It's only TUESDAY and todays show was left with all kinds of cliff hangers!!! I am SO excited for the show again!!!

If today was this great, can you imagine FRIDAY!!!!!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
autismom
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 9:09 AM

Yeah, there is defenitely more anticipation than there has been in, oh... the past year.

I can't stand Lulu, and I'm wondering what the point is of putting Maxie and Johnny together? Well, I hope they sleep together, cuz I don't like him with Lulu. I don't like Lulu with anyone! I want her gone all together. She just soooo deserved a sucker punch! But my heart would break for Spinelli. I think I'd like for Spin and Winifred to hook up some how, but I don't think I see Winifred on there long term.

I hope Kate dies.

I hope Liz dies.

I hope Monica dies.

I can't believe they are doing away with Nadine. Not that I was happy with her ditzy character. I think that she is deserving of a better story line but I really liked her with Nic, if only they would get him over stupid ass Emily already.

That brings me to Rebecca. That cool girl "Pink Lady" (from the movie grease) attitude she is dawning is not fitting Natasha Livingston well at all. With the gum chewing and all up in Matt's grill, like she is sexy or something just b/c she's wearing makeup. NOT!!! She just can't pull that off.

I wonder if they will kill off Olivia. I kind of like her, but I'm really waiting for DANTE. I think if they kill her off, that would bring him to town, asking questions and blaming Sonny. Then again the same rings true if she is hurt, yet again. She's been laid up in a hospital bed more than she has been on her feet since she came to Port Chuck for Kate's wedding.

I also think they are setting up, slowly but surely, Michaels recovery and return. I wonder if they will have the balls to leave the same actor (cuz he's going through puberty, but at the same time, he's a good actor, imo).

That's all I got for now. But I'm sure I'll have more opinions by the end of the week. =)

• Autims in NJ - Grp Owner 

• Autism Spectrum Disorders in Girls - Co. Admin.

• Autism/Asperger's/PDD Awareness - Co. Admin

• General Hospital Fans - Co. Admin.
my5monsters
by Group Owner on Jan. 29, 2009 at 2:49 PM

I have to agree with everything that you said Veronica! I just REALLY REALLY hope that this Rebecca character isn't on for very long!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)