• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think Claudia will lose her baby???

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:19 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 189 Total Views

So what do you think is going to happen?? Is Claudia going to lose the baby? If she doesn't, then who do you think the father is going to be???

If you go with history, it will be Sonnys, I mean, after all, he has super-sperm, and he ALWAYS gets one up on his brother...

BUT I've also heard those rumors that Ric is leaving the show, so do you think that Sonny will finally end up killing his pshyco brother???

I actually felt sorry for Claudia today (lately she's been getting on my nerves, lol) I've been where she is, laying in a hospital bed, praying that you don't lose the baby, talking to it, willing it to live....

I just wish they would stop dragging on the story line of her being responsible for the hit on Sonny that landed Micheal in the coma... ENOUGH already!!!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Thickasgrits760
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:32 PM

SO agree!

autismom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:03 PM

I like her too, but you have to remember that she is willing the baby to live to save her own skin. Michael remembers hearing her and it's only matter of time before he remembers the rest. But I think there are more storyline possibilities if she loses the baby and it's Sonny's. With Ric leaving, I don't see how they could start a storyline like him having a kid w Sonny's wife (ewww). And I don't see Sonny doing something to Ric while Claudia is having his kid.

nancy0705
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:26 PM

I totally agree with you Jennifer. Sonny has gotten so many women pregnant it's his baby. But because thats the way were thinking it's going to go to Ric....Claudia has been on my nerves for awhile now. She is such a whiner OMG!!. Somebody nneds to slap her senseless.

eeyorenancy.gif nancysiggy picture by DisneyMom1718

TristansMom440
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 9:25 AM

Quoting nancy0705:

I totally agree with you Jennifer. Sonny has gotten so many women pregnant it's his baby. But because thats the way were thinking it's going to go to Ric....Claudia has been on my nerves for awhile now. She is such a whiner OMG!!. Somebody nneds to slap her senseless.

Lol, Nancy!  Stop reading my mind!  :D  I think it'll end up being Ric's kid and it won't save her when Michael finally remembers what she said.  It will serve the whiny brat right!  Either that or she'll lose it and she'll have nothing to "protect" her from the wrath of Sonny & Jason.  The waiting & dragging it out is driving me insane!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)