Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how many children do you have and how many more do you want?

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 6:56 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 342 Total Views

Are you done having children or do you want more. How many more do you want and are you trying to plan them out?

by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
no_apologies
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2007 at 7:01 PM
I have three kids: a boy  age 10, and 2 girls ages 5 and 7. And I want one more, because I want to know what it is like to have a baby "on purpose"  LOL.  Not that I wasn't thrillled with all of my kids. It would just be nice to try and get pregnant!
Mookie82
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 7:10 PM

I always wanted to have 4 boys Zephaniah, Zechariah, Zion and Zedric  but I have 2 children a girl name Asia Chariah and a boy name Zedric Corinthian. I did want one more but i got my tubal tied) my ex-boyfriend didn't want anymore children.but now he's marry and his wife is pregnant. so I guess i will never get the 4 boys.

kksmomy
by on Apr. 17, 2007 at 11:00 AM
I'm not sure now.  I always thought I'd want 2, but after having Kendall, I can't imagine loving another child as much as I love her, or sharing the love I have for her.  I know that sounds strange.  Also I'm not looking forward to another c-section recovery.  I'm sure this will change in time.
LovinLifeEvyday
by Group Owner on Apr. 17, 2007 at 10:10 PM
I love madysun sooooo much. I love the time we spend together I want 2 or 3 more whatever my husband can give lol. I would love a little Maddux and Madalyn. Haven't though about another boys name yet. So i guess i would love to have another girl and two boys to even it out. But i know life doesn't work out that way.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)