Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She needs as many prayers as possible!! Update #1 ----- Update #2 --------Update #3 last one

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:01 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 365 Total Views

To my friends i need you to keep my sweet little niece in your prayers she has been Battling Neuroblastoma Stage 4 Cancer For 8 Months now And the Dr's told her mommy that this sweet baby girl Will be a angel soon way to soon for a 23 month old baby girl!!! She need as many prayers as possible!!! She was given 3-4 weeks :(

Today we are putting a party on for her birthday She she can pretend she is two now b/c She won't make it till Feb 16 its very said but its going to be a fun day! :)

Today Her mommy was talking to the Dr's and they told her mommy her sweet baby has only 48 hours to live please help this sweet baby She has a donation website to help www.giveforward.com/teamalexandriainthebattlewithchildhoodcancer

Tonight this sweet baby lost her fight to cancer she was not even two she was so young!! crying I F**KING HATE CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!! hugs

Baby girl is having her funeral on Friday morning its going to be a hard day for everyone

What A Transformation For this Baby Girl To Go Through So Fast

This Is Her Now She Has Been Released Home on Hospice :(

With Her Mommy And Daddy  

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
A-Marquez
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:24 AM
I will keep your sweet baby niece in my prayers!

tylersmama09
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:38 AM

Thank you

PenelopesMom
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:48 AM

This breaks my heart to a million pieces. My thoughts will be with that baby girl and all her friends and family.

tylersmama09
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Thank you so much

mineandme
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry to hear that this baby girl did not win her fight, I hope you and the rest of her loved ones have had the strength you needed to get through this difficult time. 

PenelopesMom
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this

:( :( I'm so very sorry to hear this. I hope all her family and friends can find peace and comfort.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)