• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Addison needs a miracle

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:05 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 578 Total Views

Hello ladies, its with a sad heart I am having to write this to request for prayer...one of my daycare babies who is 1 yr old has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, the family hasnt released the biopsy results yet but she needs prayer as well as her family. I have set up a prayer page for her on facebook i would love for you to join so you can join us in prayer for Addison. https://www.facebook.com/groups/143857125772455/

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PenelopesMom
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Addison will be in my thoughts. It's nice that you're getting involved and expressing how much you care for your daycare kids. I remember my little one was 3 when she was diagnosed. The daycare made cards, sent flowers and toys to the hospital for her, etc. They considered her part of their family. It was really nice.

momof3boys14
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:52 PM

i love these children as my own im so heartbroken

Allyniki
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Poor baby! Miracles do happy, so we'll keep sending prayers your way.

momof3boys14
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Biopsy confirmed our fears...brain cancer please pray for my sweet addie
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momof3boys14
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Today addison and her parents sit down with the team of doctors and find out how severe the brain cancer is and how they will treat this inoperable tumor pray for the best results
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PenelopesMom
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:48 AM

She's in our thoughts! My brother-in-law was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor 7 years ago when he was 16. His preliminary treatments shrunk it so much that they were able to go in and operate quite some time later. He's doing well! You'd never know anything was wrong at this point and the tumor has not come back. My fingers are crossed that Addison meets the same success with her treatment. *hugs*

momof3boys14
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:24 PM

I am doing a scentsy fundraiser to help the family if anyone would like to order to help them out go to this link thank you https://cassiecamp.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy?partyId=135147194

momof3boys14
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Addison is a daycare baby of mine...she is 1 yr old and recently found out she has a rare form of brain cancer....can you imagine 1 YR OLD!!!!!!! she has been such a trooper she started chemo 2 weeks ago...she is back in the hospital right now because she started having seizures again and LOTS of leg and jaw pain. they think the seizures could be caused by the tumor shrinking!!!!! which is amazing news! Please be in prayer for this sweet baby girl...you can follow her story on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/143857125772455/

Cover Photo

momof3boys14
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:24 PM

***UPDATE  ADDISON HAS A BAATERIAL INFECTION IN HER BLOODSTREAM THEY ARENT SURE HOW SHE GOT IT THEY ARE PUMPING HER FULL OF ANTIBIOTICS SHE WILL BE IN THE HOSPITAL TILL AFTER MARCH 20TH BY THE LOOKS OF EVERYTHING****

momof3boys14
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Just talked to Samantha and yesterdays blood work came back without the infection which means the antibiotics are working!!! YAY!!!! they took more blood today lets pray that comes back negative as well! Other than that just pray for her strength to get better and pain to go away. and as always this nasty tumor to shrink and disappear so Addison and play and enjoy this wonderful weather that's coming up!! We love you babygirl!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)