• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

somebody please.....

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:01 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 292 Total Views

please help me i have no idea what to do we just found out a few months ago my lil man has spinal and brain tumors and all i can think about is how i dont want to live with out him!! he is everything to me all i have been doing since i found out was cry how do you deal with this information?? i really dont think i handle this but i know i got to be strong for him but i really dont think i can!! hes only one he shouldnt have to deal with this!! please help me.....crying

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lad1003
by Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 11:23 AM

I know its a horrible thing to have to deal with anything that affects or devastates the life of your child.  Don't give up faith, and try to keep things positive around him, he can feel the negativity and the sadness, what he needs to feel is the love, strength, encouragement, and comfort of his mommy.  If you need someone to talk to pm me.  I wish you the best of luck and please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your precious baby!!

kpsmommy2
by Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 1:57 PM

I'm praying for you and your little boy. I know that it is tough to get that kind of news. My little boy was diagnosed with leukemia. Try to take one day at a time and try not to focus on what "could" happen. That will drive you crazy. I know it is hard but try to stay positive and lean on those around you for support. Your baby needs you to be strong for him. Hang in there and PM me if you need to talk.

ptoads14303
by Member on Jul. 14, 2009 at 12:41 PM

I just found out in April of 2009 my 3 year old had cancer.  I get a lot of motivation from God and child to pull myself together.  I sit by her every treatment and fight.  I think the fighting works the best for me.  I fight for her and with her just to make do it again the next week.  I won’t let myself fall apart because it would make it harder for her.  I want to make thing easier for her not harder.  I’ll pray for your family and ask God to give you inner strength to fight this thing until the doctors come to you and tell you "it is in remission".  Keep your head held high and anything is possible. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)