Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey look a Cylon! Wait wrong show...

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:59 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 528 Total Views
Does anyone here watch V? Rekha Sharma (Tory Foster) was on this past week's episode as an FBI agent. Looking good!

"I wondered if a bullet in my temple would actually kill me, or just leave a big mess for me to clean up." -Jacob Breaking Dawn

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
issianemmi
by Member on Nov. 13, 2009 at 8:20 AM

I was wondering where I had seen her. I said to Dh that she looked familiar. Thanks for pointing it out.

Amy  

stumpy96
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2009 at 5:27 PM

i noticed her too. also, anna was on stargate and firefly, and there's another guy that was on firefly too. pnce you go sci-fi you can't go back!

jaclynd
by New Member on Nov. 23, 2009 at 10:31 PM

Alan Tudyk who played the FBI partner was Walsh it Firefly, and Morrena Baccaran (Anna) was Inarra.  Yeah, there's definetly a sci-fi curse out there.  Hope this show doesn't become the new Stargate where everyone who can't get out of genre ends up going for a job :P

Quoting stumpy96:

i noticed her too. also, anna was on stargate and firefly, and there's another guy that was on firefly too. pnce you go sci-fi you can't go back!

"I wondered if a bullet in my temple would actually kill me, or just leave a big mess for me to clean up." -Jacob Breaking Dawn

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)