Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My garden as of today... UPDATE 7/7/10.. (in reply)

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2010 at 10:54 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 795 Total Views

1st row has green beans and cucumbers.. and once they really get started I will put up a trellis.  2nd row is bush zuccini and yellow squash, 3rd row (which you can't see to much is jalapeno's and bell peppers.

last row is 3 grape tomatoes (smaller salad tomato) and 1 yellow squash.. the mounds in the back are going to be for my melons I just have to figure out exactly how I want to do them hhuummm..

my tomatoes...
I had a tough start with bugs but so far everything is doing good!  Can't wait till they get bigger!

Starry Skies Blue Pregnancy Ticker                               

MOD for July 2010 Babies Group..

by on Jun. 19, 2010 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ginal966
by on Jun. 19, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Looks wonderful.   We have had so much rain that the little we did get planted is growing like crazy!   Keep up the good work!

Mommy2seven
by on Jun. 19, 2010 at 1:43 PM

Thanks!  rain is always a good thing in a garden!

bsflower13
by on Jun. 19, 2010 at 10:15 PM

Man! Your garden looks great it's making me jealous, because my chickens ate most of my plants this year(uggghh). I guess the chickens need to be locked up.

http://www.growitsaveituseit.com/

Brenda Snyder

ladybugLive,laugh,love

Mommy2seven
by on Jun. 20, 2010 at 3:21 PM

aawww thats not good, maybe your chickens do need to be locked up! I know they will eat just about anything lol.. we had problems with earwigs but so far they are not bothering the garden too much :)...

bsflower13
by on Jun. 25, 2010 at 10:45 AM

Quoting Mommy2seven:

aawww thats not good, maybe your chickens do need to be locked up! I know they will eat just about anything lol.. we had problems with earwigs but so far they are not bothering the garden too much :)...

My veggies are coming back now that the chickens are located in only one part of the yard. I think my tomato plants will thank me with a nice harvest :)

http://www.growitsaveituseit.com/

Brenda Snyder

ladybugLive,laugh,love

Mommy2seven
by on Jul. 7, 2010 at 6:44 PM

UPDATE: ON MY GARDEN

I'm so excited that everything is doing so well :)

ElectraSpy
by on Jul. 8, 2010 at 12:37 AM

Yours makes my garden look like a mess, hahaha!

Mommy2seven
by on Jul. 8, 2010 at 10:59 AM

Quoting ElectraSpy:

aaww I'm sure you have a wonderful garden.. I have a lot of little helpers for the weed pulling :)

michiganmom116
by Garden Owner on Jul. 8, 2010 at 11:15 AM

Looks wonderful!

ElectraSpy
by on Jul. 10, 2010 at 1:23 AM

Quoting Mommy2seven:
Quoting ElectraSpy:

aaww I'm sure you have a wonderful garden.. I have a lot of little helpers for the weed pulling :)

My little helpers (DS 4 & DD 3) are eating the garden apart! I've only snagged 1 slyly hidden strawberry & 2 red cherry tomatoes... the rest has gotten gobbled by the toddler troop making their numerous rounds in a day. =) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN