Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My garden as of today... UPDATE 7/7/10.. (in reply)

Posted by   + Show Post

1st row has green beans and cucumbers.. and once they really get started I will put up a trellis.  2nd row is bush zuccini and yellow squash, 3rd row (which you can't see to much is jalapeno's and bell peppers.

last row is 3 grape tomatoes (smaller salad tomato) and 1 yellow squash.. the mounds in the back are going to be for my melons I just have to figure out exactly how I want to do them hhuummm..

my tomatoes...
I had a tough start with bugs but so far everything is doing good!  Can't wait till they get bigger!

Starry Skies Blue Pregnancy Ticker                               

MOD for July 2010 Babies Group..

by on Jun. 19, 2010 at 10:54 AM
Replies (11-13):
Mommy2seven
by on Jul. 11, 2010 at 1:28 PM

Quoting ElectraSpy:

Quoting Mommy2seven:
Quoting ElectraSpy:

Yours makes my garden look like a mess, hahaha!

aaww I'm sure you have a wonderful garden.. I have a lot of little helpers for the weed pulling :)

My little helpers (DS 4 & DD 3) are eating the garden apart! I've only snagged 1 slyly hidden strawberry & 2 red cherry tomatoes... the rest has gotten gobbled by the toddler troop making their numerous rounds in a day. =) 

Oh mine get to the strawberries too, but my cherry tomatoes haven't gotten to the ripe stage yet.. lots of starters but they still have some time to grow!

Starry Skies Blue Pregnancy Ticker                               

MOD for July 2010 Babies Group..

JJones02
by Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:58 AM

Cool

loisl25
by on Apr. 27, 2011 at 5:38 PM

Good job! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN