Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to our new members!

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 10:50 PM
  • 30 Replies
  • 1002 Total Views

We've had quite a few new ladies join our group and I'd like to extend a warm welcome to them!

Please, explore the group and feel free to ask any questions!  If there is something you're looking for, just ask.

Here's to a great gardening year in 2011!

by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashlet01
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 11:27 PM

BUMP!

sistyugler
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 9:44 AM

WE HAVE MEMBERS ???????????????? I hardly ever see any posts in this group. With spring planting coming I hope we get more active.

I always have questions and hopefully I may have some answers.

Oh,by the way WELCOME new members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good

nicolleraeanne
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Hola everyone! I'm kind of new. Not always active =/ sorry. I have tons of questions! And I will be more active as I am determined to have a good garden this year and will need all the help I can get ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
s.adams
by on Feb. 12, 2011 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone, my name is Shelly and I'm a new member here.  I started gardening three years ago.  It started out as a project for me and my dad to share then my son took a huge interest in it, now it me, my son and my dad.  It has gotten progressivly bigger since my son got involved (he thinks we should grow every vegetable and fruit under the sun).  I hope to learn some great new tips from you ladies!!

homemakeingmom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this
hi, im tracy! I only have phone internet right now so i don't post much but i'm planing a large garden and lots of fruit trees!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FuzzybugsMommy
by on Mar. 8, 2011 at 1:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone, I'm Michelle and I'm new here. New to gardening, too. The most I've ever planted was a single amaryllis bulb. It lasted two years then died. Lol.

I've started two small greenhouses with two of my kids, and they're enjoying watching the plants sprout.

I'm looking forward to being here and I hope I learn something useful.

momma2kadymae
by on Mar. 31, 2011 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm Kristina and I'm new here.  I just got some stuff last night to start an herb garden, and to start some flowers as well.  I've never done anything like that before, so it'll be interested to see if I succeed.  However, we've been planting a garden, going on 4 years.  We always plant green beans and zucchini.  One year we tried sweet corn, but that didn't work well, last year we tried tomatoes and will probably do those again this year... and I think we also did peas too.  Those did good, but we only planted enough to have some for a couple of meals.  We also planted strawberries almost 4 years ago (transplanted them to a different location last year), but we haven't gotten any berries from them yet.  I'm hoping for at least enough to get a batch of strawberry jam made this year.  Fingers crossed!  I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone better!  :)

JasNmicahsMommy
by on Apr. 6, 2011 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello everybody! I'm new here and would like to be active in the group and get tons of information about gardening since I have never planted anything. My name is Michelle & Im a mother of a 6 yo girl and a 4 yo boy. Im married and we just moved into our first home! Its brand spankn new, built just this fall and we are eager to take advantage of the yard we have.

We will be planting grass all over the yard and preserving an area for a veggie and herb garden and a memorial garden for my dad who passed away 5 years ago. So we will see how it goes this spring/summer =) Glad to be here and be apart of this group.

pellen
by on Apr. 15, 2011 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I am new to the group and an avid gardener, I just got my second picking of peas this afternoon in the freezer.

godsgirl26
by Member on May. 8, 2011 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Everyone! Im new my name is Charmaine... i have just started a garden ( my very 1st garden) im so excited.. i have planted Strawberries, sweet Hybrid pepper, Jalapeno, tomatoes , eggplant, and some more cant remember the other ones... but i will take all the advice i need to have a successful garden.. thank for having me in this group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)