Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Winter in March uuuug I will never get my garden started

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:07 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 195 Total Views

Had a storm over the weekend and this was the outcome

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Garden Owner on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:29 AM

I know the feeling!  We've still got snow, and ICE under that snow.

It'll melt soon!

jlinville30
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I dunno Sunday is showing rain and snow mixture here up in the 50's but is to go back down in temp come Monday grrrrrrrrr I wanna know who made Mother Nature mad cuz I gonna beat that person lol

Quoting michiganmom116:

I know the feeling!  We've still got snow, and ICE under that snow.

It'll melt soon!

Kilhara
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:53 PM

We actually got out on Saturday when the snow had just been coming down for a little while here and planted peas in the snow.

story0702
by New Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:09 AM

We are right there with you! I am beginning to think mother nature is trying to make up for the mild winter we had last year. 

jlinville30
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I am having to agree with you, but I think I see a sparkle of light at the end of the tunnel :-)

Quoting story0702:

We are right there with you! I am beginning to think mother nature is trying to make up for the mild winter we had last year. 

story0702
by New Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:52 AM
It is really sunny here today ! I'm loving that ! If can just get it as warm as it looks we will be doing awesome.

Quoting jlinville30:

I am having to agree with you, but I think I see a sparkle of light at the end of the tunnel :-)

Quoting story0702:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
caseyloo
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Hope you get some warm weather soon.  I keep telling my mom, who's in Ohio, that at least with so much snow this year maybe they won't have as bad of a drought this summer.

jlinville30
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH if you don't bring it up we might not have that happen again wink

Quoting caseyloo:

Hope you get some warm weather soon.  I keep telling my mom, who's in Ohio, that at least with so much snow this year maybe they won't have as bad of a drought this summer.

NWP
by assistant gardener on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Good grief I am tired of the cold. Had I known this winter would be so cold, I would have put out carrots:/

jlinville30
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG I think I see the end in sight!!!!!! There is nothing but sunlight this week and they are saying 60s this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just have to wait for the ground to dry up then I can till it and get the ground ready for planting! woohoo ~does a humongous happy dance~ dancing 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)