Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

newbie in this group

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:03 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 83 Total Views
Im in Florida. I've started planting. I planted beets and spinach. In the house I've stArted seeds : eggplants.tomatoes.green pepper.colantro..squash..and dill.

Last year my garden burnt up. I started to late i guess.
This year i hope to have a nice harvest..
I don't have any seeds to trade as I buy my commercial organic. But I would love to try someone's heirlooms I've never done that Before.

I decided to make my garden bigger this year as I am NOT going to be working as much and my family needs the food. I have about a half an acre back yard. My garden this year is 10 by 10. I would like to do more but I'm very an inexperanced
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
michiganmom116
by Garden Owner on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!

I've never gardened in FL so I won't be much help there, but hopefully you can find the answers to many of your questions.

CMcLaws
by Carrie on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Hi, I'm in Florida too! I started my first garden last week. I am very impatient (lol) an getting anxious for my first sprout. It's been 7 days so I expect to see SOMETHING soon!

I'm in Tallahassee, where are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moroccanmommy
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Pinellas.....

Quoting CMcLaws:

Hi, I'm in Florida too! I started my first garden last week. I am very impatient (lol) an getting anxious for my first sprout. It's been 7 days so I expect to see SOMETHING soon!

I'm in Tallahassee, where are you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)