Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:04 PM
  • 69 Replies
  • 1427 Total Views

Hi All:

I'm a scentsy consultant in DE.  I love the products so that I became a consultant.  I have a 4 year old and using the scentsy products, I have a wonderful smelling house without an open flame.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WayattsMama
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Jen, it's me Kara! lol (just kidding  :)

I've been a Scentsy consultant for almost 2 years now. I also have a four year old and love being able to have a great smelling home without dangerous soot, or flames. This is also an opportunity for me to socialize with other ladies who have the same candle addiction I do.

bailey_rc
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 8:22 AM

Hello Im Kim, I joined the team in May. I recently moved home to Ohio while DH is overseas so trying to build my business back up.

WayattsMama
by Group Admin on Aug. 21, 2011 at 8:53 AM
Where in Ohio do you live Kim? I am close to Cincy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Xtina0828
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 9:34 AM

Hi, Im Christina and im also a scentsy consultant. Im from NY, and am looking for fellow moms who love the product!! :)

bailey_rc
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 9:50 AM

Lima area

Quoting WayattsMama:

Where in Ohio do you live Kim? I am close to Cincy.

twinynumberone
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 12:59 AM

Hi! I'm Misti! I'm a consultant too!

Jakesmommie
by Group Owner on Aug. 23, 2011 at 7:33 PM

Hi all!  I've been so busy with Scentsy for the last week.  I find that it is so easy to share my love for Scentsy.

WayattsMama
by Group Admin on Aug. 24, 2011 at 3:22 PM

BTW Jen, I tried some of your awesomeness today at the post office.  She saw some of my Scentsy stuff and was telling me how amazing it was. I said, I know I am a consultant and I gave her a sample. Then I asked if she had a consultant already and she said she did. lol That is the way my luck works. lol

Jakesmommie
by Group Owner on Aug. 24, 2011 at 8:56 PM

When they tell you that they have one already - it's OK to get her business too.  I got a Brazilian Blowout today at a new salon.  I mentioned Scentsy and she said one of her clients sells it.  I asked her if she got to smell the SOTM for September.  She didn't - I pulled mine out.  She is meeting me up at the flea market on 9/17 to get waxes and a new warmer.  LOL!  It's all about making connections just incase you can offer her products before she normally would have from her consultant. I keep my peeps in the know.  :-)

tiffanyc
by on Sep. 4, 2011 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone I am Tiffany and I live in metro atlanta..I just joined Scentsy in April and it has been absolutely amazing for me!!! In only 4 months I have made soooo much money gotten so many free products and have 9 recruits of my own and a team of 11 now!!!! I had 5 recruits in August alone!! I started off just wanting to get my scentsy for free and never imagined how extremely fast my business would grow!! I have personal recruits in Oklahoma, Connecticut, Florida, tennessee, Arkansas and here in Georgia and can't waiot to keep growing..Also I am a star conusltant after only 4 months!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)