Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

its only been 5 weeks...how the hell am i gonna make it 7 more months????

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:15 AM
  • 13 Replies

i can't have sex this pregnancy. (no sex, no orgasm, no boobie playing, no stimulation AT ALL) high risk, lots of things going on. last time we had sex was sept. 5th.  i am already wanting to get my toys out lol.  hubby has a cold and is snoring a lot, so i slept on the couch last night, and am tonight as well....well he texts me and wants me to come upstairs.  so i go up and he cons me into bed and talks me into letting him get off on my now growing boobies.  and i am SO effing horny right now...it SUCKS......what am i gonna do :(

My eggo is preggo!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
slm047
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:17 AM

lol. damn. i don't even know what to say. you're going to be one hormonal, cranky woman.

KokoJones
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:19 AM

oye i couldn't imagine.... i am sorry hunni... no sex as in no penetration or no sex as in you can't even get off cuz it will cause contractions? i would be seeing if i could find some sort of satisfaction lol hugs for you sweets

CafeMom Tickers

Koko- navy wife-mommy of two- currently baking baby #3

adamko84
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:19 AM

wow that sucks! i'm sorry. there's plenty of things you two can still do, but yeah it's not the same if that's what you're in the mood for. at least you're in the mood. mine unfortunately disappears, i keep trying for my hubby but i just can't get in the mood. 

junebug624
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:20 AM

welcome to my world... i lost my 1st and 3rd pregnancies, and was on severe restrictions with my 2nd so sex didnt even weigh on my mind, and I am a very sexual person most of the time 

I'm a vaxing, circing, disposable diaper using, bf switched to ff, CIO sometimes, pushed 1hr before a c-section (and don't regret it), college graduate, loving my son, can't wait to have another baby, trust your own judgement, kind of mom.

preemiemommy
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:21 AM

no NOTHING.  no sex, no stimulation, no boobie playing, no orgasms at all.... :(

Quoting KokoJones:

oye i couldn't imagine.... i am sorry hunni... no sex as in no penetration or no sex as in you can't even get off cuz it will cause contractions? i would be seeing if i could find some sort of satisfaction lol hugs for you sweets

My eggo is preggo!

Mom2JWC2009
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:22 AM

I read your other post, I can't even imagine. Sex has slowed down alot since I got pregnant and I felt deprived until I read this! To not even be able to get myself off...yikes! I was complaining about the 6 weeks post-baby. I'm so sorry!

CafeMom Tickers
stacyemmy
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:29 AM

I am sorry..I just got put on the same restrictions friday..but I only have to wait 3 weeks til I'm 37 weeks..good thing df and I split yesterday so I don't even have anyone..but my sex drive isn't really all that since I am the size of a small house now! I couldn't imagine having to wait over 7 months ugh!

pregnant

baby

preemiemommy
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:03 PM

when she first told me i was like "sweet! he will lay off now!"  (i haven been having all day morning sickness the last 2 weeks and totally have NOT been in the mood)  but now that i KNOW that i can NOT do ANYTHING....its like forbidden fruit...and i want it sooooo bad!!!!

frustratedcryingbanging head into wall

Quoting Mom2JWC2009:

I read your other post, I can't even imagine. Sex has slowed down alot since I got pregnant and I felt deprived until I read this! To not even be able to get myself off...yikes! I was complaining about the 6 weeks post-baby. I'm so sorry!

My eggo is preggo!

southernjess3
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:05 PM

damn

preemiemommy
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:10 PM

pretty much lol

Quoting southernjess3:

damn

My eggo is preggo!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)