Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my sil the teacher and facebook

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:21 AM
  • 49 Replies

just posted a pic of her taking a big ol' chug off the beer bong?????/ummmmm hellllooo the internet is not private...what a dumb ass

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Je_Jette_Poo
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:29 AM

Maybe her pictures are though?

TarotMommy
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:32 AM

Maybe she actually trusts the people that can see and have access to it....

Brandyh
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:34 AM

One would assume that but in this day an age can you trust anything?  Michael Phelps is a great example..... IDK...taking a hit off a beer bong...I'm all for.... posting a photos on the WWW is something else

Quoting TarotMommy:

Maybe she actually trusts the people that can see and have access to it....

Laura1229
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:35 AM

Maybe we should call CPS on her... ya know... since she's raising all her students and all.

:-P

ready_for2
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:36 AM

there is no such thing as a private photo or profile. anyone can get to it if they know how.

When you've seen beyond yourself-then you may find, peace of mind,Is waiting there-And the time will come when you see we're all one, and life flows on within you and without you.

mrsheatherg
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:38 AM

a teacher from my old high school recently got in trouble for some of the things she was posting on facebook.IMO teachers are role models for students, i cant believe anyone in authority would post questionable things PUBLICLY on the internet...

Brandyh
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:39 AM

IDK maybe we should stone her to death....thats what they do to women in other countries :)

Quoting Laura1229:

Maybe we should call CPS on her... ya know... since she's raising all her students and all.

:-P

KokoJones
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:42 AM

perhaps she has her profile set to completely private? i know one of my close friends who is on there has gone so far as to post his pages under his full name or a name mixed with his gfs and they are set to completely private so that his students and workmates can't find him

CafeMom Tickers

Koko- navy wife-mommy of two- currently baking baby #3

Brandyh
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:44 AM

I think for someone to assume that they can be private on the Internet is fooling themselves...I could find u if I wanted as well as you could track me if you had the skills and time....who has more time than bored high schoolers?  just my opinion but I think its stupid

Quoting KokoJones:

perhaps she has her profile set to completely private? i know one of my close friends who is on there has gone so far as to post his pages under his full name or a name mixed with his gfs and they are set to completely private so that his students and workmates can't find him

stephy_85
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:44 AM

What is the big deal? That is her personal life. As long as she wasn't sharing it with her students then who gives a crap really? Seriously though I do not see what the issue is.

breastfeedingNeither snow nor rain nor gloom of night nor fear of being in public ,shall interfer with my appointed duty to breastfeed my child! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)