Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does your house smell like right now?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:44 AM
  • 27 Replies

Mine still smells like meatloaf with a hint of my Autumn Wreath Yankee Candle.  The smell is somewhat comforting.  :)

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jess2234
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:46 AM

Sweet cinnamon pumpkin!! YUMMY!!!! Bath and body wall flower!!! Love the smell of fall!!!!

HouseKatof2

My house smells like roses. Of course, it almost always smells like roses because I burn rose oil on a regular basis.

Tomorrow, it will smell like paint for the rest of the week. The painters come starting tomorrow to repaint the inside of the house.  

"It is in our obligation to endure that we achieve the right to know."
~My Dad   

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" 
~Fredrick Douglass

Mom2JWC2009

The den and bedroom are pumpkin spice. The living room is mango. The kitchen is lavendar. And the nursery smells like baby powder even though I didn't put any air freshner in there! We have a lot of pets and I'm super sensitive to smell so I went a little overboard.

CafeMom Tickers
KokoJones

mine smells like vanilla and berries (air freshener and candles lol) with a hint of garlic from dinner lol

CafeMom Tickers

Koko- navy wife-mommy of two- currently baking baby #3

mrsmilfy
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:47 AM

Raid...just sprayed some by the back door...ants were attacking this tiny piece of carrot from the lasagna I made earlier. It's 49 degrees outside..I thought aunts only came around in warm weather...*shrugs*

Mommy to Ciara, Jamie, and a little girl on the way!

catngabsmom
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:47 AM

beef stew and beef barley soup to take to my dad tomorrow and apple and cinnamon airwick thingy.

Erica Mom to
Caterina-8
Gabriella-6.5
psychmama
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:48 AM

Pumpkin!!!
The best thing about fall, pumpkin candles!!

mrsheatherg

lavender and chamomile, and very strong! bought a new air freshener for my motion sensor thing, and i saw lavender and was like ohhh i love lavender... this is not any lavender ive ever smelled, it doesnt smell bad, but it smells strongly of mens cologne. lol hubby likes it so i'll keep it.

party_of_5

Bacon (we had mini bacon cheeseburgers for dinner)

ThePinkRobot
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:49 AM

Smells a little food-y and probably a little dog-y.  Fake scents make me go throwing up 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)