Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wanna pull my freaking hair out!!!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:11 AM
  • 3 Replies

This Jon and Kate crap is just so out of hand! And nancy Grace making such a big deal acting like Jon is the bad guy and Kate is such a victim. They are all so annoying and should just go raise their kids. The are both being shitty parents at this point if you ask me.  I'm jst so sick of seeing them in the headlines

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MummaH
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:14 AM

Hey i totally agree with you. I feel sorry for those kids they need 100% of their parents attention but instead their parents are putting all their attention into public fighting battles with eachother. My parents separated when i was 11 so i know how hard it is and how private the grief should be. And i couldnt have imagined being on a show and for those producers of the show to want to continue it watching those childrens grief IS DISCUSTING!!!!!!!

Great topic....

Heatherblue ribbonMummy to Seth-Oliver 

rosa_lee
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:21 AM

Exactly, thanks lol Nancy Grace just called them both 2 of the most self absorbed people ever lol

Quoting MummaH:

Hey i totally agree with you. I feel sorry for those kids they need 100% of their parents attention but instead their parents are putting all their attention into public fighting battles with eachother. My parents separated when i was 11 so i know how hard it is and how private the grief should be. And i couldnt have imagined being on a show and for those producers of the show to want to continue it watching those childrens grief IS DISCUSTING!!!!!!!

Great topic....

lorilovesya
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:25 AM

Totally agree!!

Kate is a snooty little twit, and Jon?   Sure...  His wife may have been a nagger with an attitude, but that's no reason to cheat. 

Lori- Survivor of a great many things. I am a single mom of six children. Divorced for 10 years. Special needs children. Survivor of domestic violence.

http://amazingisabel.blogspot.com/

http://tysontheturtle.blgospot.com/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)