Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How much did you?? TMI

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:26 AM
  • 21 Replies

I am wondering how much people bled when they lost their virginity? I didn't bleed a lot and I everyone else I know bled like a short period. So I was wondering if I am weird or something. Well my father molested me and I have no memory of it and as far as anyone knows he never penetrated me digitally or otherwise. But I have always wondered if maybe something more happened.. I know this may not make sense as what one thing has to do with the other, but I am just wondering maybe I didnt bleed as much because I wasnt actually a "virgin". It really bothers me that I can't remember what happened to me but at the same time I am relieved, but this question has been in my mind for awhile.

I feel better after reading these anwsers thanx! My friends all bleed alot but I didn't..now I feel better :)

pregnant

baby

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ash_MacLachlan
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:28 AM

Bump for you b/c I can't even remember.

1andonlysarissa
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:29 AM

well i never bled my 1st time and has far as i remember i was not raped or anything growing up, i was told you dont always bleed god i hope thats true...

iam a 18 year old proud beautiful young mommy to a boss baby princess named genesis a'nye and loving every minute of it :)
NavyWifey122305
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:30 AM

I bled for about a week

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•
´*
 ¤ º° ¤`•.¸.•´ ¤ º° ¤
We  new members
Come join our group!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/95344

ready_for2
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:31 AM

i didnt bleed at all. i did the second time a little bit

When you've seen beyond yourself-then you may find, peace of mind,Is waiting there-And the time will come when you see we're all one, and life flows on within you and without you.

AryssasMommy

I bled for almost a week.  I thought that was normal but maybe not looking at yall's answers. 

confused

CafeMom Tickers
YouMeAnThree

i only bled very little!!

Daddy Kayli-Ann Allison & Mommy

CVislosky
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:32 AM

I didn't bleed at all. Although I did bleed when I was preggo.  

stacyemmy
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:33 AM

I thought that everyone was different but all my friends bled like a week and  I had some spotting for a few hours afterwards..

After seeing these anwsers I'm starting to feel better..

pregnant

baby

chairhead28
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:33 AM

I never bled at all. My BFF just lost her virginity a month or two ago (she's 23) and she bled for a few days. I guess everyone's different.

I'm Kristina. I'm a married (to my high school sweetheart, Bobby), breastfeeding (and child-led weaning), co-sleeping, baby wearing, ERF, solid delaying, vegetarian (for over 16 years), vaccinating, disposable diapering, gentle disciplining, full-time college student, House MD loving, anorexia, self-injury and sexually abuse recovering, Fibromyalgia suffering SAHM to a handsome boy (Daniel Matthew 5.5.07) and my darling little boobie monster (Ryleigh Madison 9.13.08).

People need to understand that when they're deciding between breastmilk and formula, they're not deciding between Coke and Pepsi.... They're choosing between a live, pure substance and a dead substance made with the cheapest oils available.  ~Chele Marmet

FaerieMommie23
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:35 AM

I was molested as a child in daycare but it wasn't that part so I don't think it counts. I barely bled at all when I lost mine it was just like a little smear on the sheets pretty much. It was so little that I thought maybe we hadn't actually had sex lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)