Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms to angel babies... I need you.

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:03 AM
  • 19 Replies

So.. I've been thinking a lot lately about sharing the pictures from the hospital with everyone on my facebook page. Everyone on there is very supportive and most of them are from my church... We are entering the time where I would be due and I just feel like I should share them with everyone.

Any tips..? Advice? Did you do anything with pictures [if you got them]?

Help arrest Prematurity
and bail me out of jail
http://jailandbail.marchofdimes.com/IvyB
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AryssasMommy
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:08 AM

I think if its something that will help you heal then you should share. People that are supportive will probably really appreciate it. If you don't mind me asking what happened? I am so sorry for your loss and will be saying a prayer for you. 

CafeMom Tickers
redsoxmom09
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:09 AM

I wish I had pics of my angel baby. If I did I would share them. If people don't want to look they don't have to. I think it would be good for you to have support. I spent 2 days in bed crying when my baby's due date came around, and I was preggo at the time. My angel baby would have turned 1 around Oct. 10th, it's due date. I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope you share the pics with us too. We're here for you mama.

im sorry  hugs

CafeMom Tickers
MommieOf2007
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:11 AM

i didnt get pics of mine bc it wad to sad and depressing i was 6 months preg lil boy when i was pushing own some stairs n punch in tummy bc of a guy domestic vonlence

Mrs.DB
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:14 AM

Quoting AryssasMommy:

I think if its something that will help you heal then you should share. People that are supportive will probably really appreciate it. If you don't mind me asking what happened? I am so sorry for your loss and will be saying a prayer for you. 

I was 22 weeks and went into pre-term labor. His lungs were not developed enough and couldn't breathe outside the womb... He lived for 15 minutes and then left us.

This next Saturday would be his due date.. The 17th. I just want to share them... To show people how amazing he was.

Help arrest Prematurity
and bail me out of jail
junebug624
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:16 AM

I was due Sept 22nd, so I know how hard things are right now... if you wish to share them, maybe set the privacy so only your friends can see the photos... i dont have the photos to share, not even the u/s cuz it was an emergency one they had done... Im really sorry you and your family is going through this, you'll be in my prayers 

I'm a vaxing, circing, disposable diaper using, bf switched to ff, CIO sometimes, pushed 1hr before a c-section (and don't regret it), college graduate, loving my son, can't wait to have another baby, trust your own judgement, kind of mom.

jcsmummy
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:19 AM

please remember to watermark them and identify them as yours. i shared my daughter's nicu photos on a website and somebody took them and claimed them as her own. i am no longer comfortable sharing photos that personal online. it's great that you want to share these special photos, just make sure they are very hard to steal.  

Mrs.DB
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:20 AM

Quoting redsoxmom09:

I wish I had pics of my angel baby. If I did I would share them. If people don't want to look they don't have to. I think it would be good for you to have support. I spent 2 days in bed crying when my baby's due date came around, and I was preggo at the time. My angel baby would have turned 1 around Oct. 10th, it's due date. I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope you share the pics with us too. We're here for you mama.

im sorry  hugs

Elias looks just like his daddy :D

Help arrest Prematurity
and bail me out of jail
AryssasMommy
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:21 AM

If you want to share them then I think you should. That is amazing that he was able to live for 15 minutes and you at least got to meet him. That has got to be horrible for you. I am again so sorry for your loss. I would love to  and be honored see pictures of your little man.  I will be thinking of you on the 17th. Whatever will help you heal and have closure you should do... don't worry about what other people say/think/or do. *Hugs*

im sorry

Quoting Mrs.DB:

Quoting AryssasMommy:

I was 22 weeks and went into pre-term labor. His lungs were not developed enough and couldn't breathe outside the womb... He lived for 15 minutes and then left us.

This next Saturday would be his due date.. The 17th. I just want to share them... To show people how amazing he was.

CafeMom Tickers
MommieOf2007
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:21 AM

aww hes so cute:) im so sorry for ur loss 

Mrs.DB
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:23 AM

Quoting jcsmummy:

please remember to watermark them and identify them as yours. i shared my daughter's nicu photos on a website and somebody took them and claimed them as her own. i am no longer comfortable sharing photos that personal online. it's great that you want to share these special photos, just make sure they are very hard to steal.  

My whole profile is only set to private so that no one can steal any of the other photography I do :P If I found it online somewhere someone took it off my page and they would get deleted.. Like I said though. Mostly it's friends from church and family!

Help arrest Prematurity
and bail me out of jail
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)