Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats yours ?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:48 AM
  • 5 Replies

What is your FAVORITE candy to eat at holloween? The one thing you ran-sack your kids candy to get to when they are asleep ?

My Ex-Step dad would steal our 3musketeers and my mom would steal our snickers.

I just take anything that is hard and chokeable ( son is 2 ) good thing i like hard candy lol

big smile miniI love editing photos ! If you would like one done send me a PM big smile mini

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MommynMonster
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:54 AM

I love those candy corn-pumpkins

OneToughMami
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:03 AM

I take anything with peanuts...my daughter loves peanut butter but not peanuts...I prefer peanuts and not peanut butter (unless it's reese's mmmm). Everything else, we share and I tend to go to the store November 1st and we have a good time. My stepdad tends to come over November 2nd because "I was in town and wanted to see the cat and how he's doing..." Yup, that's his legit excuse, he hates cats but for whatever reason he cares about Mr. Diego's well being.

NadiasMommy427
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:05 AM

kit kats, twix, bubble gum, tootsie rolls and snickers. I am going trick or treating myself, I'm 4'11 and I can get away with it...lol

My 11 yr old is taller than me!!! 

Brat111507
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:08 AM

Dum Dums....and I think they call them Mary Janes? They are peanut butter taffy like candies. Yellow wrapper.Oh and all black jelly beans! LOL

MixedCooke
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:46 AM

Snickers, Reeses and Twix!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)