Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

plz dont bash but i need help and tmi Q sorry its long

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:27 AM
  • 14 Replies

well il start from the beginning i had a baby on July 7th 5 weeks later i went to the dr and i was put on the mini pill .OBVIOUSLY NOT TTC

the dr told me i could have sex 5 days after starting the pill so i did.. i still had pp bleeding it stopped the 4th day after starting the pill the 6th day (aug 13) after starting the pill  i started my period it was heavier than my pp bleeding it was a normal period lasted 6 days and that was it.

and i have continued to take the pill everyday i only missed it 1 time but i dident take it at the same time everyday im not sure if that matters??

on sept26 my birthday i started spotting just a lil bit and every other day since i have spotted just abit .

but i haven't had a period since aug13 im worried im starting to think im pregnant again because ive been feeling sick and i have heartburn all the time like i did with my son  .

also i keep feeling a fluttering feeling in my belly but i thinks its because i had a c section maybe its just the nerves they cut or something but i know i felt this fluttering when i was prego with my son from about 7 weeks  .so im scared

i want to get a test but i cant drive im dependant on my dh to take me everywhere the dr the store i have no insurance cant get on medicaid  so i cant see a dr and no way of getting there and i don't want to tell  my dh unless i am pregnant .

and b/c im from England i have no friends here that can help me .i don't know what to do or think im not the kind of person that thinks im pregnant every month .only when i get symptoms do i worry about it .i don't want another baby yet not for at least 2 years .i don't know what to do .

simple frown i don't know if im making sense if im just delusional ...........is it in my head? does the mini pill cause these symptoms ? is it possible that im pregnant?if so could there be something wrong b/c of spotting and the pill?? help me

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyofbrayd473
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:33 AM

the only way for you to find out is if you do take a test. i have heard of people not having there period for a while after having a baby, or it not being on schedule. your body just went through alot of work so its hard for it to just bounce back to the way it was. also you might of had sex to soon for the pill to take full effect.

CafeMom Tickers

babie113
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:43 AM

Quoting mommyofbrayd473:

the only way for you to find out is if you do take a test. i have heard of people not having there period for a while after having a baby, or it not being on schedule. your body just went through alot of work so its hard for it to just bounce back to the way it was. also you might of had sex to soon for the pill to take full effect.

that's what worries me

NavyWifey122305
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:46 AM

BC is less effective when not taken regularly ( same time every day)

you will just have to take a test and see if you are

big smile miniI love editing photos ! If you would like one done send me a PM big smile mini

swesolek6
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:47 AM

im sorry, i dont know what to tell you, but i just made a psot where i need replies too, so this is what i can do for you

bump

first time mommy due april6,2010

Fuzzi Bunz at Nurtured Family

OneToughMami
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:50 AM

How'd you get the birth control? I ask because if you went to Planned Parenthood or a free clinic they might really be a good start. If you can get their somehow, even by bus, I would go and get a test. A good start is rulling out pregnancy. 

babie113
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:53 AM

after my baby was born my ob said he would give me b/c pills free they are samples

Quoting OneToughMami:

How'd you get the birth control? I ask because if you went to Planned Parenthood or a free clinic they might really be a good start. If you can get their somehow, even by bus, I would go and get a test. A good start is rulling out pregnancy. 

jothra
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:56 AM

You can order tests online. The mini pill is one you have to take religiously.

ilovelandon06
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:01 AM

What i have always been told is that missing even one pill leaves you vulnerable that you are not safe until its been a full month again of not missing any pills. and that it takes a whole month of starting the pills before your safe. Do you have a planned parent hood around you? Say that you need to go get a routine Pap smear done and have your man take you, then when you get back with the doc talk to him about what is really going on without your dh knowing. I know our planned parent hood will see if you your low income and pay little to nothing for the visit. goodluck!

babie113
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:04 AM

theres one in town but i have no way of getting there i just emailed my friend back home to see if she can send me a test lol worth a try

Quoting ilovelandon06:

What i have always been told is that missing even one pill leaves you vulnerable that you are not safe until its been a full month again of not missing any pills. and that it takes a whole month of starting the pills before your safe. Do you have a planned parent hood around you? Say that you need to go get a routine Pap smear done and have your man take you, then when you get back with the doc talk to him about what is really going on without your dh knowing. I know our planned parent hood will see if you your low income and pay little to nothing for the visit. goodluck!

ilovelandon06
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:06 AM

Quoting babie113:

theres one in town but i have no way of getting there i just emailed my friend back home to see if she can send me a test lol worth a try

Quoting ilovelandon06:

where do you live? if worse comes to worse i wouldnt mind sending you one if that helps?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)