Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I swear its wayyy to early for this shit

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:29 AM
  • 13 Replies

does anyone know how amazon.com ships??

I need to order my s/o's anniversary gift off of there and have no idea if they use UPS/FedEx or the USPS -- anyone know??

www.belladiapercreations.webs.com <~~ check out my website
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:31 AM

plz bump -- i really need to figure this out ladies !!!

lizmarie1975
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:32 AM

I'm pretty sure it's UPS.

BuggersMom05
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:34 AM

I think normally they use UPS.  I have ordered there before and they are usually really good about getting things out to you in a timely manner.  However, if you opt to buy from a private seller...they reserve the right to ship anyway they please.  (They have guidelines...usually have to promise to have it in the mail by 2 buisness days.)  I have also sold some things on there (SO is a big movie collector and we were downsizing to make way for bluerays..Yippy...lol.)  But we used the regular mail. 

BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:34 AM

Thank you --- do you think if i put my physical address they will just ship UPS/FedEx and if i was to put my p.o. box they would ship usps?? 

i need this a wk from today! ughhh

Quoting lizmarie1975:

I'm pretty sure it's UPS.

BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:36 AM

how do i tell if its a private seller -- would i say where it say ships and sold from Hats???

Quoting BuggersMom05:

I think normally they use UPS.  I have ordered there before and they are usually really good about getting things out to you in a timely manner.  However, if you opt to buy from a private seller...they reserve the right to ship anyway they please.  (They have guidelines...usually have to promise to have it in the mail by 2 buisness days.)  I have also sold some things on there (SO is a big movie collector and we were downsizing to make way for bluerays..Yippy...lol.)  But we used the regular mail. 

mama2conor
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:37 AM

It looks like they ship through different carriers, its just dependent upon the merchant.  This is what I found on in their shipping FAQ.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_navbox_center_track?nodeId=468530

tbursac777
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:42 AM

i just ordered stuff from amazon. its def ups. and it will come up on your credit card as amazon.com. unless you buy from a private seller.. in which case on amazon it will say click here to go to sellers page. and whatnot, amazon is just advertising it.  oh and use your physical address, it won't use a p.o box. i put my physical address and someitmes it gets shipped to the house, but most of the time it gets shipped to the box.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

Mother to Kylie (7-7-07) and TTC our boy:)
BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:42 AM

ok so I went to Hats.com since thats whose sellin it off amazon -- and under there shipping it says FedEx only-- do you all think i would be better off buying off of hats.com or through amazon?? ugh sry about all the?'s

BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:45 AM

ok so i am not buying from a private seller then -- and the only reason why i think i am going to put my street address is b/c i bought something off of there (can't remember what or when) but my street address was the saved address-- ugh i am horrible at making decisions! thank you !!

Quoting tbursac777:

i just ordered stuff from amazon. its def ups. and it will come up on your credit card as amazon.com. unless you buy from a private seller.. in which case on amazon it will say click here to go to sellers page. and whatnot, amazon is just advertising it.  oh and use your physical address, it won't use a p.o box. i put my physical address and someitmes it gets shipped to the house, but most of the time it gets shipped to the box.

mirandar2001
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:47 AM

Fedex home delivery can take up to seven days (my oldest worked for them) If you need it asap pay for either fedex express  overnight (expensive)or USPS priority mail (2-3 days)  See if Amazon offers that option, otherwise order over night directly from hats.com.

INTERESTED IN SAVING ON YOUR GROCERY BILL? LOVE COUPONING? JOIN US!  Just click on our group siggy! See you there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)