Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms who had a miscarriage

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:55 AM
  • 10 Replies

For all those moms that have had a miscarriage..How long did you wait to get pregnant again..We want to have a baby soooo bad..Just wondering when you ladies all started to try again...

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IslandBreeze
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:58 AM

I had one last year on Halloween and I left it up to Him.....and got my period today. Looks like 2 children is the plan. I'm okay with it but I do get bummed sometimes......always wanted 3. So I remind myself, I am very blessed with my two lil princesses.

Drs say wait a few months before trying again so your body can recover.

nbr1sahm
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 10:02 AM

We waited the 3 months recommended by Dr. and ended up getting prego right away when we started trying again. Good luck...

KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 10:03 AM

I had a miscarriage in March of 08 and have been unable to get pregnant since but we have been trying for while.  I think we probably started trying again 2 or 3 months after. 

leejoy
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 10:05 AM

we were fully intending to wait the three months but ended up with a surprise 2 weeks later! Not the dr recommended time but ill be 31 weeks tomorrow so imo it was Gods timing. 

Select and Copy your Ticker Code bellow.                                

SLGross215
by Sarah on Oct. 12, 2009 at 10:05 AM

My doctor recommended 2-3 months to give your body time to heal.

redcandy_cocktailrimmer_2-1.gif picture by SLGross215

mommy_10
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 10:21 AM

I had a stillborn on January 18, 2002 got pregnant in March and had another baby in December of 2002

corsetedwife
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 10:24 AM

I didn't exactly wait or not wait.  I had a miscarriage years ago and was devasted.  Six weeks went by and I was cleared to have sex again.  We made love two weeks after that - and I know the day.  Then we didn't do anything for three months.  I was horribly ill so I went to the doctor and was told that I was pregnant.

an-angles-mom
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 10:27 AM

each woman is diff.. we lost our angel girl in 07 and still nothing.. drs say she was the last child we will ever have.... so good luck.. and make sure you if you do get prego that you love it with all your heart because it may be your last one.... sorry just touchy with us..

gagegang
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 10:34 AM

I lost my son at 15 weeks, after I had him, my doctor told me to wait one cycle.  We ended up getting pregnant my 4th cycle and now have a healthy baby boy!!

jnzampedri
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 10:44 AM

i had an ectopic pregnancy in january of this year.

i got pregnant again in march.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)