Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Blendy Pen issues, grrrrrrrrr

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:16 AM
  • 2 Replies

Okay, so we have blendy pens.  Now here is the issue.......

My dd was coloring with them & got a little on the carpet, the beige carpet...... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  Not that this carpet is in the best condition, but still.  So does anyone know how to remove blendy pen from a carpet??????  Tried a couple of things that didn't work, Fantastic w/Oxy, alcohol, Zeb or something like that.  Any suggestions or tried & true methods??????

sweeping

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
luv2wahm
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:20 AM

try rubbing alcohol or a product called Goof Off...do a test patch in an area you normally can't see to make sure it won't bleach your carpet..

Who I am as a mom can not be expressed in a paragraph. It is expressed by who my children will become.

momof2girlz33
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:54 AM

I used this when my daughter spilled red kool-aid on our carpet and it actually worked. Good luck.

Start with Dawn dishwashing detergent - the original blue type. Add five or six drops to two cups of warm water. Dampen a white cotton cloth with this solution and lay it over the stain. Then place a clothes iron on top of it, set on "low".

Let this sit for fifteen minutes, and don't press down. The red stain will start to wick up into the cloth. You should see red on the cloth. Fold it to use a clean part or apply a new cloth, and repeat the process.

It takes patience to get red stains out of carpet, but even year-old Kool Aid stains have been removed using this method. Repeat the process again and again until there is no more transfer of the red stain to the cloth

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)