Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Son's sleeping arrangements...

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:36 PM
  • 7 Replies

My son for some reason wants to sleep in his pack n play in the living room. I would rather him sleep in his bed in his room. We've tried it a few different times but he literally screams bloody murder and won't stop until he's in his pack n play then he sleeps soundly all night.

How can I get him to just sleep in his room in his bed? With him in the living room, we can't do much but sit there and be quite until we go to bed.

I need some techniques to get this kid back in his room lol.

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
kgsharber
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:37 PM

Pu the pack & Play in his room.

newmom111008
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:38 PM

Here is a bump for you. Good luck!

SLGross215
by Sarah on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:39 PM

This

Quoting kgsharber:

Pu the pack & Play in his room.

redcandy_cocktailrimmer_2-1.gif picture by SLGross215

mstnbecki
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:39 PM

how old is your son? Maybe he feels more secure in the pack n play.Have you tried putting it in his room? if that dont help its more because he wants to be in the same room as you till he falls asleep. 

slm047
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:40 PM

yeah, i'd put the pack and play in his room and see how that works.

if not, then maybe you should sleep in his room with him for a little while.

imechard
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:43 PM

I agree with the pack and play in his room. I do not know how old he is, because otherwise I would suggest starting sleep training. I would put my kids in bed drowsy not asleep. They slept in our room the first year in their own crib, then moved to their room and we have not had problems (well not too much)

trishasjunebug
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:48 PM

He's 1 (15 months old). I haven't tried the pack n play in his room yet. If that doesn't work then I suppose he likes to be in the same room as us when he goes to bed. That will have to break lol.

When he's 2, I want to get him new bedding, and turn his room into a "big boy room" instead of the nursery, but I can't get him to like his room lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)