Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what age were your kids when u started taking them to haunted houses?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:06 PM
  • 3 Replies

?????

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jcsmummy
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:09 PM

we went to the haunted village last year, DD was 3 1/2 and DS was 3 months. DD loved it, DS slept through it. 

busymomma75
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:14 PM

Mine were all todlers. 1 years old. I never wanted them to be scared of the dark or monsters etc. My youngest just turned 7 and will go in a haunted house by himself and does NOT want me to hold his hand!!! My family used to tell the kids when they were not listening that the boogey man would get them and I never wanted them to hear that or believe that or be taught like we were!!!

ariannasmom114
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:16 PM

lmfao my family used to tell me the boogey man was gonna get me when i wouldnt listen i thought my family was the only ones that told there kids that

Quoting busymomma75:

Mine were all todlers. 1 years old. I never wanted them to be scared of the dark or monsters etc. My youngest just turned 7 and will go in a haunted house by himself and does NOT want me to hold his hand!!! My family used to tell the kids when they were not listening that the boogey man would get them and I never wanted them to hear that or believe that or be taught like we were!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)