Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

military mamas HELP please!!!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:56 PM
  • 3 Replies

my SO's pap died about a month ago. he left a large amount of WW2 pics to my SO. these are AMAZING pics and we thought it would be great to share them with ther vets so that they can see themselves or friends. anyway, we have no idea where to post them so that WW2 vets or thier families can see them. if you have any ideas please let me know!!! thank-you very much!!

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:59 PM

Try: http://www.ww2stories.org

If not there, they should at least be able to point you in the right direction. :)

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

neenerashley
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:59 PM

Make copies of them and put them into a photo collage, and give them to your local VFW.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

prego7386
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:01 PM

well i can only thing of a few things really..you could post them on a website that's already set up ..maybe google and figure that out or you could set up your own website and put an ad in the marine corps. army, air force, or navy times..these are magazines that are at the bases with military specific information in them and sell ads in the back. OR you could make photo copies and then donate some to a few war museums. GL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)