Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a fantastic way to start my week....vent!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:21 PM
  • 3 Replies

Ugh! So my 5 year old came home sick from school this morning. He went in,felt fine and now he's showing all symptoms of H1N1. So ontop of dealing with that, my husband has been out of work for 8 weeksish dealing with a few personal health issues and was planning on going back tomorrow. Okay great. So he goes to his Dr. this morning to pick up his return to work forms and THEY FUCKING LOST THEM...If they don't find them, he's getting shitcanned when he goes to work tomorrow.

How is everyone else's week going so far?

((*Steph-23 year old stay at home momma to my 3 March babies:Elijah,Brayden and Hannah.
wedding web site

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
s.t.e.p.h
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:03 PM
bump.

((*Steph-23 year old stay at home momma to my 3 March babies:Elijah,Brayden and Hannah.
wedding web site

Laura4807
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:08 PM

My week?! well. Last night was a pretty great day. BIG shopping trip to Costco, and on our way home DF is informed by his father that they are turning the water off. Doesnt matter we need showers..... he said when MIL & SIL are done with showers the water needs to be turned off due to a broken pipe.

We get home, water is off....... BAH. 

Then there were a couple things I got from Costco like the new shark steam "pocket mop" it didnt have all of the rags in it because it had been returned, one of the books I bought had a bunch of pages ripped out, I *thought* someone stole my camera..... but DF found it after we got inside from digging a hole with FIL to get to the pipe... we dug until 1am AND still didnt get to the pipe and it was 8 feet down or so... and it just sucks. 

This week blows, thank you for asking. lol

247mamaandwife
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:17 PM

well i sure hope your day/week gets better !

Mine isnt to bad its just gloomy  and cold here! my dd is being a pain in the rear  whinning and complianing with a side of talking back  blahh

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)