Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did you use any marijuana when you were pregnant?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:05 PM
  • 176 Replies

Poll

Question: any weed?

Options:

yes, all the time

just a few times

no never

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 316

View Results

lol you don't have to answer if you don't want just vote...

headeraspergerwomanmetteksten-1.gif picture by rayzensun
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:07 PM

once in a while until i was about 6 months

rayzensun
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:07 PM

lol no one feeling brave?...

headeraspergerwomanmetteksten-1.gif picture by rayzensun
BellasMommy3209
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:09 PM

I did a few times. I felt bad sometimes but my DD is healthy and smart and perfect. Have you?

HeatherMae55
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:10 PM
No, I didn't. But I bet it would have helped my chronic pain and allowed me to actually function while I was pregnant... But, NOOOOOO.... They'd rather me take crap cooked up in a labratory with only God knows in it.... BOOOOOO!!!!

Blame Straight People   prochoice.jpg pro choice image by thekiltedyaksmendefault.jpg leagalize dont pentalize marijuana image by earlsworld70117

mamapotter
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:13 PM

Once, right before I discovered I was pregnant.

Dr. Phil said that the secret to inner peace was to finish everything you started.  So I looked around the house, finished the book I wanted to read, my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, and a bottle of Jack Daniels.  You wouldn't believe how calm I am now.
JvilleMom125
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:15 PM

NO I NEVER DID! IT MAKES ME SICK THAT SOME WOMEN DO IT.. JUST LIKE SEEING A BIG OL PREGNANT WOMAN IN THE CLUB.... I HOPE TO GOD ALL OF THOSE BABYS ARE OK AFTER THIER MOMS PUT THIER HEALTH IN JEOPARDY...

pixylove101
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:16 PM

Did you smoke cigarettes while pregnant?

Kays_Mama06
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:18 PM

I didnt personally inhale from a pipe, blunt or joint itself but I was around people like 2 or 3 times that did. Nothing enough to get me high. They were outside doing it and we were all just talking.

Would I smoke during my pregnancy? Not unless I had severe morning sickness. I didnt with my first pregnancy, thank God. Hopefully i wont have any as well next time around... whenever that is.  

TheFoo
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:19 PM

Not me! I cant believe some people actually would for recreational purposes, while pregnant. A bit selfish in my opinion and I hope all those babies turned out healthy, although I am sure many did not :(

CafeMom Tickers

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:21 PM

i did w/ my 1st ... i didnt know i was pregnant. i wasnt getting periods or a positive test FOR 3 MONTHS! ... when i found out i stopped. my sons perfect in health. was never delayed.

w/ my daughter i didnt

i know someone who has 3 kids and smoked the whole pregnancy w/ all of them. her oldest got moved up a grade,the middle started headstart and seems to be right on track,and the yongest just turned 2 and shes VERy smart. 

*Do you have a 2008/2009 Baby? Love taking pics and videos of them? Join my contest group!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/2008-2009-photo-and-video

*Do you love hip-hop music? Come join my hip-hop hunnies group & keep hip-hop alive!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/hip-hop-hunnies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)