Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The funny things out of our children's mouths (PIOG)

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:07 PM
  • 10 Replies

My 6 yr old is quite the observant little man. He was watching a life insurance commercial so intently I just had to ask him what are you watching? His direct answer was "Mommy we have to health life cause that way we'll have NO MORE RAINY DAYS". LOL God i love this little boy, I wish he could just stay 6 forever. I think he misinterpreted the save for a rainy day! LOL.

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommatbot
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:15 PM

We were at Disneyland this weekend and on one of the rides there was a lady wearing really strong perfume, my son (2) says "Mom, peeew, som-ting stinky..peew"  and he was waving his hand in front of his nose.

JvilleMom125
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:20 PM

HEHE i will get so bashed for this but last week hubby, me and the boys were watching "watch what happens" on bravo with the people from "flipping out" and the woman was rapping.. well my 3 yr old said "that bitch is a punk" lol it was soo funny! i did tell him that he should say bad words after i was done laughing at him...

mommatbot
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:17 PM

ah ha...I hate it when I'm caught off guard and just crack up! I've been teaching my son about "bad words" I can't stand kids saying shut up or stupid...so for us those are also "bad words" he heard my mom say stupid last week and said "gramma said a bad wooooord"....then told me "it's ok, it's a happy bad word"...whatever that means! lol.

Quoting JvilleMom125:

HEHE i will get so bashed for this but last week hubby, me and the boys were watching "watch what happens" on bravo with the people from "flipping out" and the woman was rapping.. well my 3 yr old said "that bitch is a punk" lol it was soo funny! i did tell him that he should say bad words after i was done laughing at him...

SharoninKy
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:20 PM

lmao Op, how cute!!!  I also have a 6 yr old little boy.  This week he asked me if our dog spoke english? lol  He was serious too. hehe 

aidansmommy529
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:26 PM

my 3 year old told me "Mommy, calm down" after i told him no yeterday.  it was so funny

and, only i think this is funny but DS will only call jamie, jamie not daddy

LA8YBUG
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:29 PM

This is so typical of my son...My mom took him to the store and they were in the checkout, he was in the shopping cart and said to my mom.  Grandma...can you take out your teeth again!  My mom was so embarassed!  LOL!

Christinamm
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:46 PM

I work at a daycare as the pre-k teacher.  I have 8 four and five year old children, so I hear some off the wall things nearly everyday.  But today at lunch one of my girls turned to her friend and said "Did you know that if you put milk in your ear it will go in your brain and you'll talk like an old man."  She showed her friend her 'Old Man' voice...  Then she asked if they wanted to see as she held her cup of milk up to her ear.  That's when I had to step in and inform her that "No you may not pour milk into your ear".

scrappermom2
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:50 PM

My son has pneumonia and a terrible cough and I have been trying to teach him the elbow thing.  So I said Logan cover your cough like this he said yeah so the sickness doesnt  spread to everybody and I said exactly and then he said maybe five seconds later.  But momma if I cover my mouth the sickness BOUNCES BACK IN!!!  He is 5 and I about lost it because doesnt that make sense.

laughingwitch

usafwife314
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM

My daughters and I were all sitting at the table.  My oldest (almost 7) and I were working on our homework.  The other two were coloring.  I was trying to word something correctly, and I went blank.  The word I needed would just not come to me!  They were all giggling and acting silly.  So I say "Hush for a second, I'm trying to think of a word."  The oldest looks at me and says, "House?"  No, Harley...LOL

mcginnisc
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:08 PM

A couple of days ago my girls were playing in the 14 month old's room. Well, Lilly ( 4 in Nov) shut the door to keep her sister captive I guess. Karli started crying, so I went in to check on them. Lilly looks at me and says " Mommy, please leave so that we can play... oh, and shut the down behind you."

That same night her daddy was messing with her and being a brat. She looked at me and said " Mommy, can I have some duck tape?"

I was cracking up when she asked me for the tape to put on Heath's mouth. It was hysterical.

Claire

" I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Admin- International Adoption
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)