Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

very well....fuzzy bunnies

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:45 PM
  • 27 Replies

perhaps we should talk about sweet nice things like fuzzy bunnies... 

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tha-hawt-mommie
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:48 PM

ugh again i didnt get to ask my question! LOL ... damn ur posts! someone said in ur 1st post u cant say "the r word" bc ull get deleted or ur post will or something like that ... but what about the 'n' word ... i seen a thread go sooo long after being reported when someone was being called the nword by the same woman! and a week later she still had an acct too ... so thats acceptable but not "the r word"? 

*Do you have a 2008/2009 Baby? Love taking pics and videos of them? Join my contest group!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/2008-2009-photo-and-video

*Do you love hip-hop music? Come join my hip-hop hunnies group & keep hip-hop alive!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/hip-hop-hunnies

Brandyh

See nobody wants to talk about fuzzy bunnies they want to talk about real life.....

LCWAmommy

I like bunnies and puppies but not dead puppies they don't come when you call them 

Brandyh
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:49 PM

I think we can " elude " to my other posts....so carry on what were your thoughts

Quoting tha-hawt-mommie:

ugh again i didnt get to ask my question! LOL ... damn ur posts! someone said in ur 1st post u cant say "the r word" bc ull get deleted or ur post will or something like that ... but what about the 'n' word ... i seen a thread go sooo long after being reported when someone was being called the nword by the same woman! and a week later she still had an acct too ... so thats acceptable but not "the r word"? 

CrewsMaMa

WWBD?  Cause drama!

Pregnancy ticker

Brandyh

humm have you tried roller skates under them?

Quoting LCWAmommy:

I like bunnies and puppies but not dead puppies they don't come when you call them 

AUTHORofFICTION

Psssst....What is the "R" word? lol

Quoting tha-hawt-mommie:

I WRITE BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO LEGALLY KILL SOMEONE.       

missingbelle

Mmmmmmm.....we like to eat fuzzy bunnies in this house ! lol. I persinally have always wanted to try Cuy though (guinea pig) .

Quoting Brandyh:

See nobody wants to talk about fuzzy bunnies they want to talk about real life.....

Brandyh
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:50 PM

mearly staying what some people want to say but won't

Quoting CrewsMaMa:

WWBD?  Cause drama!

Brandyh
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:51 PM

we can't tell you other wise we must do away with you...

Quoting AUTHORofFICTION:

Psssst....What is the "R" word? lol

Quoting tha-hawt-mommie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)