Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously October get with the program

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:07 PM
  • 21 Replies

This is what I woke up to this morning in this little corner of hell they call MN.

Seriously people it's October 12!  It's bad enough we had NO summer, now this?!?  And my birthday is tomorrow it's like the worst birthday present ever.  Sorry, had to vent.  Can you believe this?

OK Ladies since you all want to make me jealous of your warm weather, go all the way, let's see your beautiful weather!

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShannieP
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:09 PM

Im in MN too! Freaking WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY! IT ISNT winter! I hope its not too cold fofr Zoo Boo!

MarineWife1108

I wish we had snow. I'd take it from you if I could. 

marineswink  expecting girl

manderjane

I live in northern Florida and it's usually at least in the 70's by now.  It's in the mid-80's and HUMID!  BLEH!  Fall is my favorite time of the year and I'm afraid we're not going to have one.  It'll go straight from super stinking hot to cold.  GAH!

Tia_B

EEK GADS! Its supposed to snow two days next week here in CNY as well. Can I just say I am NOT looking forward to that!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

mommaponch
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:12 PM

Quoting ShannieP:

Im in MN too! Freaking WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY! IT ISNT winter! I hope its not too cold fofr Zoo Boo!

yeah I'm hoping that this is our weird cold snap and halloween will be that freak 70 degree day we get after the first chill.  Wouldn't that be nice?  Oh well, last year was sooooo nice I suppose this is our punishment for the beautiful one we had last year

caterpilar
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:13 PM

I used to live in St Paul, and now I live in AZ. It is still so darn hot here, I actually miss the cold! Maybe we could trade for a while :) 

mommaboudreaux
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Looks like where I live!!!  We got six inches here in Wyoming on saturday!

mommaponch
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:14 PM

I could mail it to you, but I suppose it would be a bucket of water by the time it got there :)

If it makes you feel better I would give ANYTHING for my husband to go back to active duty marine corps so I am insanely jealous

Quoting MarineWife1108:

I wish we had snow. I'd take it from you if I could. 

charady
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:14 PM

We had snow like that in iowa saturday-by 4 pm it was all melted!  Now we are in the 40's and 50's for the rest of the week with chances of rain!

jenniepepsi
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:15 PM

wanna trade houses? im in arizona :) its still a nice summer weather right now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)