Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

scary stuff.... I WOULD LOVE TO READ TRUE STORIES...

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:44 PM
  • 155 Replies

ok so this has nothing to do with halloween coming up! Yesterday my 2 uncles my SO and my DD went to a restaurant, it was like 7pm on our way back to the house my uncle that was driving decided to take a shorter cut, so we are all in the truck joking around and laughing and just talking when we entered a road i used to take to go to work during the day never at night cuz it gets extremely dark. No lights at all just really dark. its a one way street with some traintracks on the side and a really old cementery. When we were driving by my uncle said i think i just saw somebody cross the street so we were like wtf? somebody here inthe middle of nowhere? so we didn't believe him and he told us it must be an animal just keep an eye for him because we might hit it or something. well it turns our it wasnt an animal it was 2 bodies fully dressed standing in front of the cementery just standing there and the 4 of us saw them we could clearly see the guys wearing a baby blue shirt but we couldnt see the girl that was standing besides him wearing black, he was like protecting her. well the scary thing is that we drove by and they disapeared and we kinda went slow to see if they needed help or something but they werent there another car was coming down the street and we thouth we might see their reflection but no one was there, we decided not to go back because to tell you the truth we were all scared nothing like that ever happened to me and i was just shoked... well today we drove by in the morning and theres no trees nothing were they could hide its just the cemetery... NOW MY QUESTIONS IS HAS ANYTHING SCARY HAPPENED TO YOU??? OR SOMETHING PARANORMAL? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW? 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
laly87
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:51 PM

BUMP

CafeMom Tickers
gcstar42
by Shara on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:52 PM

i would have freaked out lol. when i was in college my roomie and i were sure our room was haunted. we each had our own computer and they would randomly turn on and off in the middle of the night. and our toilet always flushed by itself (although i have no idea why a ghost or spirit or anything would need to use the potty lol) and my roomie and i both would always feel somebody like bump into us or something except there would not be anyone there. kinda freaked us out but we never felt truly scared like as if anyone was out to get us or anything. it was kinda like we just knew that we had another roommate i guess

marissaj125
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:53 PM

creepy!

laly87
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:54 PM

Quoting gcstar42:

i would have freaked out lol. when i was in college my roomie and i were sure our room was haunted. we each had our own computer and they would randomly turn on and off in the middle of the night. and our toilet always flushed by itself (although i have no idea why a ghost or spirit or anything would need to use the potty lol) and my roomie and i both would always feel somebody like bump into us or something except there would not be anyone there. kinda freaked us out but we never felt truly scared like as if anyone was out to get us or anything. it was kinda like we just knew that we had another roommate i guess

OMG IF I GOT SCARED WITH THIS IMAGINE LIVING WITH ONE!!!

CafeMom Tickers
mcsmom1
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:54 PM

Nothing paranormal.

The only creepy thing I can think of is that the guy who held Jaycee Dugard for 18 years in the backyard, lives 3 miles from my house where I grew up and my parents still live.  He apparently did business with a neighbor of ours too, shopped in the same grocery store we did, etc.  Now that's creepy. 

laly87
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:56 PM

Quoting mcsmom1:

Nothing paranormal.

The only creepy thing I can think of is that the guy who held Jaycee Dugard for 18 years in the backyard, lives 3 miles from my house where I grew up and my parents still live.  He apparently did business with a neighbor of ours too, shopped in the same grocery store we did, etc.  Now that's creepy. 

OMG THATS SO CREEPY!

CafeMom Tickers
laly87
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:00 PM

BUMP.... 

CafeMom Tickers
CharityS
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:01 PM

I have had only 2 things happen to me. When I was 17 me and a girlfriend was at a cemetary that is supposed right up the street from her house. It was dusk and all of a sudden she grabs my arm and we stare straight ahead. The next minute we turn and look at each other and she said OMG I just saw your nephews holding hands and skipping. I said I did too. I had two newphews that died 9 months apart. The oldest one was 5 the youngest was 4. That was scary but it also made me feel calmer afterwards. Then Saturday morning  was still in bed, my husband had just gotten up. I was laying toward the middle of the bed and I felt him sit down and put his hand on my hip/leg. Well he walked in after that. I felt it get up. That scared me. I am still shaken up over that one. I even told my husband and he does not believe in that stuff. I know he believed me though, because I think I was white.

Charity

Karma-Gotta love her

cutebaby06
by Monica on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:01 PM

Oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How freaky,so did anyone have any clue what was going on?

Quoting mcsmom1:

Nothing paranormal.

gabe11-14
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:05 PM

Quoting CharityS:

I have had only 2 things happen to me. When I was 17 me and a girlfriend was at a cemetary that is supposed right up the street from her house. It was dusk and all of a sudden she grabs my arm and we stare straight ahead. The next minute we turn and look at each other and she said OMG I just saw your nephews holding hands and skipping. I said I did too. I had two newphews that died 9 months apart. The oldest one was 5 the youngest was 4. That was scary but it also made me feel calmer afterwards. Then Saturday morning  was still in bed, my husband had just gotten up. I was laying toward the middle of the bed and I felt him sit down and put his hand on my hip/leg. Well he walked in after that. I felt it get up. That scared me. I am still shaken up over that one. I even told my husband and he does not believe in that stuff. I know he believed me though, because I think I was white.

I've had something like that happen. I was about 14 and having a severe allergic reaction to my medication. I was lying in bed alone when I felt someone sit down on the bed and rub my leg. I looked up and it was gone but the imprint on the bed was still there. It never did sccare me though I actually felt really peaceful when that happened.

*There are only so many "Good Guys" in this world, I got lucky and was blessed with 2 of the best.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)