Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just a small vent

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:03 PM
  • 0 Replies

I just have  a short vent...really just because I need to get it off my chest! I am sure that, for some reason, I will get bashed but I really don't care :P

My son (3.5 yrs. old) is in daycare, and has been attending the same one since he was 16 months old. There is this other kid in his class and he has been in the same class as Lawson always. Well, everyday when I go pick up Lawson this other child comes up to me and says, "Lawson isn't being good" or "Lawson was being mean" or some other comment along the same lines. I mean this happens EVERYDAY! The teacher is almost always standing right beside me when this child says this so I always ask Lawson "Did you have a good day." He will usually tell me if he hasn't and the teacher will always say either he has or tell me if something happened. Very rarely does the teacher have anything negative to say...she always says he had a good day! I do not understand why this other child feels the need to walk all the way across the room from where he is playing to "tattle" on my son...it is quite irritating!

Ok...vent over...thanks for reading :P

IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!
I am a Christian I love my husband I am the Momma to a wonderful little boy I love to travel My Dad is my hero I kissed several frogs before God sent me my prince I love to travel I love to sing I love to read I am outspoken I believe everybody is somebody's hero I love chocolate I believe life is what you make of it so you better make it good I AM BLESSED!

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)