Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our day at the doctor!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:57 PM
  • 3 Replies

well my youngest(15 months) had his check up today! Hes doing good..right on track with everything..Had to get one shot and didnt even cry or fidget just sat there all chilled! He weighed 26 lbs and was 30 lnches my little chubba bubba!!!

But I took had the doc look at my middle son too (hes 2) He has another staph infection and she had to cut it and try to squeeze some of the pus out of it..My poor baby was screaming and begging me to let him get down!!! Poor boy! He gained 3 lbs though (in 6 months lol) So hes 32 lbs!!!!  I was shocked he weighed that much-My 5 year old only weighs 38 lbs!!! Kind of a pointless post I guess im just bored lol

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
K.a.C.87
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:01 PM

good to hear they are doing well.

my dd had her 2yr old appt a few days ago and weighed in at a HUGE 24lbs 33inches! lol big for her atleast!!

i am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allen. Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family at -- http://nichclem07.blogspot.com/

charady
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:02 PM

Sounds like they are doing great.  Sorry bout the staph infection, those suck!

n03z07l08
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:10 PM

Lol shes a skinny one! My oldest is too. I got told by headstart that he was borderline underweight..I'm like whatever hes healthy and he has a 6 pack at 5 yrs old  Owell lol. Youll be amazed how much she grows up in just the next six month!!! I know mine has atleast!!

Quoting K.a.C.87:

good to hear they are doing well.

my dd had her 2yr old appt a few days ago and weighed in at a HUGE 24lbs 33inches! lol big for her atleast!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)