Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? spinoff cps

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:01 PM
  • 10 Replies

People are to freaking worried about other people, and their kids! Seriously people are going over board! CALL CPS ON EVERYTHING!! I have seen so many post lately about calling cps on neighbors ect......SOOO watch this video.....may bring back videos!!!! It reminds me of my childhood :)

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
singlemama20
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:09 PM

LOL no joke... Reminds me of my childhood and I'm only 21... and I do plan on raising my children the same way. They will know right from wrong and I'll teach it the way I was taught. Kids today are wrapped in a bubble and pampered.... no wonder thay're getting into so much trouble...

airforewifenmom
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:13 PM

Quoting singlemama20:

LOL no joke... Reminds me of my childhood and I'm only 21... and I do plan on raising my children the same way. They will know right from wrong and I'll teach it the way I was taught. Kids today are wrapped in a bubble and pampered.... no wonder thay're getting into so much trouble...

For some reason, people think their kids are made of glass. lol

airforewifenmom
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:19 PM

Guess nobody likes my video...*shrugs* 

Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:24 PM

I like the video/song, it's cute. but it reallly doesn't apply to how things should be done today......

everyone is always talking about 'when i was a kid.........' well, things are a lot more dangerous now, wish it wasnt that way, but it is.  people seriously abuse their children, they die in car wrecks, kids get kidnapped........

mirandar2001
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:27 PM

I raised my 21 year old daughter  to be respectful, work hard, and have good morals. AND I NEVER spanked her. I now do the same with my 8year old daughter. Oh yes, I'm an old school mom, minus the hitting.

INTERESTED IN SAVING ON YOUR GROCERY BILL? LOVE COUPONING? JOIN US!  Just click on our group siggy! See you there!

mrs.sawyer6
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:30 PM

I love that song..it is very true...I'm only 19 so I don't really know of a lot of how things were, but even at my age I think kids are too spoiled these days...I don't believe in beating a child, but I do believe in spanking when I feel it is needed. Sitting in time out doesnt always do the trick...and I also always got the belt when I was younger by my dad.

2kidsandamom08
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:34 PM
I love this song
queenamy

sorry, but i couldnt watch more then a couple seconds of it...

Amy & Dago...Parents to 4yr old Nadia
(trach, p/t vent, seizure disorder, Vp shunt, left hemispherectomy,
mentally & physically delayed)
And our nurse in the making, 2yr old Sasha

LylahBellesMom

cps came to my house once and said someone called them on me for somethine they wouldnt tell me  they made me take her clothes off came into the house had to see were she slept told me she needed her own bed that it was dangerous blah blah blah but she was not abused she was healthy and well taken care of to this day i have no clue who called and cant imagine why!!! sometimes people really abuse our system cps is there to protect our children its no game it can ruin someones life if its not needed i was upset for weeks...but on the otherand it can be a great thing if yoiu know someone is hurting there child doing hard drugs with them there and so on im not saying someone is smoking pot so lets call cps im talking about coke and shit...your video is funny but its a good thing we know the things we do now that our grandparents didnt.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
airforewifenmom
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:35 PM

Quoting mrs.sawyer6:

I love that song..it is very true...I'm only 19 so I don't really know of a lot of how things were, but even at my age I think kids are too spoiled these days...I don't believe in beating a child, but I do believe in spanking when I feel it is needed. Sitting in time out doesnt always do the trick...and I also always got the belt when I was younger by my dad.

I think thats what is wrong with people these days!!! People baby their kids so much....they are helpless, and think something is "owed" to them!!!!!!!! Obviously something we are doing isnt working..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)