Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mmm mmmm mmmm...

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:14 PM
  • 11 Replies

I just made some hot cocoa and put in a scoop of chocolate peanut butter ice cream!  Sooo yummy and comforting after a long day :)  What are you ladies doing tonight?

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:19 PM

sitting at home and misssing my dh.

momof4boyz1girl
by Diamond Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:21 PM

Nothing really.....we just got done with dinner about 30 minutes ago. I'll probably clean the kitchen, get on Cafemom for a bit, and finish watching Days of Our Lives that I dvr'd.

queenamy
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:22 PM

me too..except i dont miss mine haha

anyway hot choco sounds so good right now

Quoting misssy2000:

purplemoosemom
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:22 PM

aww where is he?  Mine's working tonight :( But I have 3 out of 4 kids in bed...not sure what my son is doing in the bathroom--don't really want to know to be honest! LOL

Quoting misssy2000:

katandjohnmommy
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:23 PM

I was supposed to go back out to work tonight.

Instead I am going to put the kids to bed at my moms house and come back and clean.

My daughter has been sick so I am gonna bleach and lysol the house! 

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:35 PM

he's at work, and I am board out of my mind missing him.  He will be off at 2aM I was going to get the kids dressed and go somewhere but I dont want to. LOL, AT YOUR SON IN THE BATHROOM, my dd is watching Seseme street and my son is sleep.

Quoting purplemoosemom:

aww where is he?  Mine's working tonight :( But I have 3 out of 4 kids in bed...not sure what my son is doing in the bathroom--don't really want to know to be honest! LOL

Quoting misssy2000:

purplemoosemom
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Ugh, he had his tonsils out last Wednesday and hasn't pooped since then.  Guess what he was doing!? LOL  Better than the other night!  My dh was cleaning that same bathroom today b/c he thought it smelled like pee.  (I don't usually go in that one)  Well, he went to empty the trash can and someone (My one and only son most likely!) had PEED IN THE TRASH CAN AND ALL AROUND IT! I, of course, found it HILLLLAARRRIOUS since I was not the one, for once, cleaning it up!!

Quoting misssy2000:

he's at work, and I am board out of my mind missing him.  He will be off at 2aM I was going to get the kids dressed and go somewhere but I dont want to. LOL, AT YOUR SON IN THE BATHROOM, my dd is watching Seseme street and my son is sleep.

Quoting purplemoosemom:

Quoting misssy2000:

Arlyah
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Just made homemade preztels with my little people. Yum!

purplemoosemom
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:52 PM

mmm sounds good

Quoting Arlyah:

Just made homemade preztels with my little people. Yum!

preciouschild
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:56 PM

at my college library waiting for SO to get off work so he can come get me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)